In contrast to Harp 1, the Harp 2 instrument was played by Julia Reth and contains an even larger number of individual notes in different playing styles, such as B. muted tones or tones played with fingernails, “près-de-la-table” variations, pedal glissandi and bisbigliandi.
These delicate tremoli of two adjacent strings, which are tuned to the same pitch, create a mystical, floating, ethereal sound. Harp 2 is the ideal complement to Harp 1 and takes into account the fact that in orchestral music since the middle of the 19th century. more and more two harps were used.
The standard and extended libraries of the download instrument contain all samples and articulations that can also be found on the large Vienna Instruments Collection Harps. A detailed list of the available playing styles can be found under the menu item Sample Content.
If you have already registered a Vienna Special Editions product that contains Harp 2, you can purchase the Harp 2 download instrument at a special price.
The purchase of Harp 2 also entitles you to a free download of the Vienna Instruments software player, which contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product requires activation!
This can either be done on your computer (without additional hardware) or alternatively on an iLok USB dongle that can be purchased separately . The iLok USB dongle can be plugged into any computer in order to use the protected software on several computers. Your licenses can be managed as you like using the iLok License Manager and protected against loss or theft by additional insurance ( Zero Downtime with TLC ).
To activate the product you need an internet connection on any computer and a free user account on www.ilok.com . Use the Vienna Assistant to download and install your software products and sample libraries authorized via iLok .
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required as a minimum if you want to use a hardware iLok!