The harp is one of the oldest and most widely used musical instruments known to man. The arpeggio, a typical way of playing broken chords, was named after the instrument itself.
The modern double pedal harp Harp 1 was played by Ruth Rojahn, an internationally successful soloist. In addition to individual notes in different playing styles, you will find a large selection of arpeggios and glissandos that are particularly easy and intuitive to use in the Vienna Instruments Player. The controller structure allows quick and flexible switching between different tempos, tone ranges, keys or modes (up / down) - simultaneously and in real time during the game. It has never been easier to play the harp so authentically live on a keyboard!
The standard and extended libraries of the download instrument contain all samples and articulations that can also be found on the large Vienna Instruments Collection Harps. A detailed list of the available playing styles can be found under the menu item Sample Content.
If you have already registered a Vienna Special Editions product that contains Harp 1, you can purchase the Harp 1 download instrument at a special price.
The purchase of Harp 1 also entitles you to a free download of the Vienna Instruments software player, which contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey together with your first collection. It is automatically placed in the basket with the first instrument, but can be deleted again if you do not need it. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.