VIENNA SMART SPHERES
Vienna Smart Spheres - A Sonic Odyssey
• Ambient symphonic explorations in a brand new mix
• Hand-picked sound-design presets
• Organic, living, breathing sounds from the finest acoustic sources
• Flexible routing and sound-design possibilities
• Experimental sounds for Basses, Leads, Pads, Plucks and Pulses
For this exclusive product, the Vienna team went straight to their vast treasure trove of orchestral sounds. The core of Vienna Smart Spheres is entirely organic and acoustic, with all the liveliness and vibrancy that comes from live performance. The breath, bows and body movements of Vienna’s famed musicians shine throughout the range of each patch.
After Vienna’s sound design team experimented with their raw samples it became clear that an acoustic instrument provides much more depth and interest than any artificially generated sound could produce. Using the possibilities of Vienna’s new Synchron Player with its powerful integrated FX plug-ins and routing options, Vienna Smart Spheres offers a shimmering and impressive collection of sounds that will be useful in any musical environment, from film scores to the more experimental side of electronic music.
The Vienna team’s goal was to design soundscapes from various sources, recorded over the course of many years, with the highest attention to detail. As always, the included presets are a suggestion, a starting point that ideally inspires any musician to explore, modulate and expand sonic boundaries within the traditional symphonic realm. You may tweak the presets and the FX amount simply by moving pre-configured Continuous Controllers, such as CC1 or CC3. If you want to go further, the flexible and open structure of the Synchron Player’s user interface easily allows for far more detailed editing. Whatever your personal approach will be, Vienna Smart Spheres will guide you through a variety of settings, from fearsome dark drones to heavenly ethereal spheres.
- PC Windows 8.1 / 10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10.05 or higher, Intel Core i3
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) for the sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU / VST / AAX Native Compatible Host Program (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12.6 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.