VIENNA MIRx THE SAGE GATESHEAD
Convolution Reverb for Vienna Instruments & Vienna Instruments PRO
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments PRO based on our revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments / Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Sage Gateshead is UK’s landmark building in the northeast of England boasting world-class acoustics. The large Hall One features a spectacular wood-paneled auditorium with a seating capacity of up to 1,640. Designed to the highest international standards, it was intended as an acoustically perfect space, loosely modeled on the renowned Musikverein in Vienna. Ceiling panels may be raised and lowered, changing the sound profile to suit any type of music.
- Vienna Instruments 5.3.13160 or higher, or
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or higher
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.
VIENNA MIR Extension