VIENNA MIRX BUNDLE
The MIRx Bundle includes 5 products at a discounted bundle price:
- MIRx Konzerthaus Grosser Saal
- MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal
- MIRx Teldex Scoring Stage
- MIRx The Sage Gateshead
- MIRx Pernegg Monastery
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments PRO based on our revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments / Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world’s most acclaimed concert buildings, offering great sounding venues for a wide variety of musical activities of all genres. The Great Hall (Grosser Saal) with a total area of 9,900 square feet (920 m²) is the perfect venue for large symphonic and choral works. The 4,682 square feet (435 m²) Mozart Hall (Mozartsaal) offers an ideal setting for all types of chamber music, from string quartets to chamber orchestras. The famed Teldex Scoring Stage in Berlin features a 4,900 square feet (455 m²) hall that has been in use for recording since the 1950s. UK’s famous landmark building The Sage Gateshead houses a large concert hall with a seating capacity of up to 1,640 and excellent acoustics. Pernegg Monastery offers the beautiful acoustics of the late gothic monastery church in Pernegg, Austria, that was built in the early 1500s.
- Vienna Instruments 5.3.13160 or higher, or
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or higher
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.
VIENNA MIR Extension