VIENNA ENSEMBLE PRO 7
Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 - The Magnificent Seven
Vienna Ensemble Pro has established itself as the industry standard for cross-platform network solutions and is used in many home and professional studios around the world. The software allows you to set up a network of multiple Macs or PCs without additional MIDI / audio interfaces - all you need is a simple Ethernet cable! Even when used on just one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro accelerates your workflow. Thanks to the "Preserve" function, for example, all plug-ins and samples used remain loaded when you switch to a new project - an enormous time saver!
In addition to VSL's own sample players, instruments and effect plug-ins from third-party providers can of course be integrated in VST / AU format and mixed in stereo and surround (up to 7.1) with automation of all parameters. The Vienna MIR Pro room simulation software can also be integrated with a simple click of the mouse. The included Epic Orchestra 2.0 sample pack makes Vienna Ensemble Pro a powerful all-in-one production tool that you can use to get started right away.
With the purchase of Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 First License , you receive a single license for Vienna Ensemble Pro 7, which also includes Epic Orchestra 2.0 *.
When ordering a Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 initial license, a license for the Epic Orchestra 2.0 is automatically added, so you do not have to order the Epic Orchestra 2.0 separately. However, you can also purchase Epic Orchestra 2.0 separately (without Vienna Ensemble Pro 7).
- Integrated FX plug-ins - contains a selection of powerful plug-ins, based on Vienna Suite Pro, with easy-to-read GUIs that are embedded directly in the mixer channel view: Compressor Pro, Equalizer Pro, Exciter Pro, Limiter Pro, Analyzer Pro.
- Surround-specific plug-ins from Vienna Suite Pro: Matrix Mixer Pro, Surround Balance Pro, Surround Pan Pro.
- Simplified automation - full real names of all automatable parameters available in Vienna Ensemble Pro and all inserted plug-ins.
- CPU display of each instance - real-time values of the instance-related CPU computing load
- MIDI / audio activity display of each instance - better overview and more control over MIDI and audio activity
- Vertical list of all instances - for a quicker overview of all available instances (in addition to the tile view)
- Favorites Manager - make a list of your most frequently used instrument and FX plug-ins
- Favorites (automatically created) - your most recently used plug-ins are always the first in the list.
- Available plug-ins can be specified in the Vienna Ensemble Pro Preferences
- Improved plug-in scanning - less worry about problematic or incompatible plug-ins
- Deactivable instances (automatable)
- Deactivable folders (automatable)
- Copy / paste channels - for flexible adjustments to your templates (Apple C / V, Ctrl C / V)
- Lightning-fast server detection - reliable identification of your servers, even in complex setups
- Faster connection / disconnection of Vienna Ensemble Pro servers and instances
- Faster storage times - fast storage by compressing the data for sophisticated plug-ins like NI Kontakt.
- Articulation display - the current playing style is displayed directly in the channel (works with Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- Missing patches are outlined in red (works with Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- FX Mini GUI display - some of the integrated FX plug-ins are displayed directly in the channel strip
- Cross-platform MIDI and audio LAN solution for PCs and Macs.
- No audio and MIDI interfaces are required for the connected computers in the network - you only need an Ethernet cable with a gigabit connection.
- Integration of AU / VST (Mac) and VST (PC) plug-ins from other manufacturers - host VSL plug-ins and those from other developers (works with almost all AU / VST plug-ins available on the market, including multi-media Instruments with multiple outputs).
- Preserve Instance function - disconnect a Vienna Ensemble Pro loaded with samples and instruments from your sequencer and connect it to a new project without reloading everything.
- Full surround support up to 7.1 with integrated plug-ins for matching surround-to-surround or mono / stereo-to-surround.
- Freeze / deactivate channels - all plug-ins of a channel (including their memory contents) can be removed; however, all data (settings) are retained.
- Grouping of channels including the settings menu for selecting the parameters linked within a group.
- Windows only: Dual Architecture Server - Run 64-bit and 32-bit Vienna Ensemble Pro servers side by side on one computer so that you can also integrate 32-bit plug-ins from other manufacturers.
- VST3 / AAX Native / MAS Connector Plug-ins - supports up to 48 MIDI ports and 768 audio ports per instance.
- VST hosting on the Mac, thus full compatibility with Windows.
- Audio input plug-in - audio signals can be fed from the DAW directly into Vienna Ensemble Pro, e.g. B. to use as a virtual effects rack on the connected network computer.
- Optimize All - remove the unnecessary samples of all loaded Vienna Instruments from the RAM with one click of the mouse!
- Complete compensation of the plug-in latency compensates for the different latencies within all Vienna Ensemble Pro instances.
- Optional integration of Vienna MIR Pro (available separately).
- AU / AU3 / VST / VST3 / AAX Native / MAS plug-in or stand-alone.
Note: You need the same number of licenses as there are computers on which you want to open Vienna Ensemble Pro instances. For example, if you are using two computers - a master and a slave computer - you only need one license if you are running one or more Vienna Ensemble Pro instances on the slave computer. If you also want to operate one or more Vienna Ensemble Pro instances on your master computer, you need two licenses (and in this case two ViennaKeys / USB eLicensers - one for each computer) .
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.12 (last update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Functioning gigabit connection between master and slave computer (s). Works even without a network on ONE computer.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (use the latest version, available from www.eLicenser.net)
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.13 (or higher), i5 / i7 / Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- Supported plugin formats are still being published ;-)
- MAS version requires Digital Performer 8 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.