VI SUPER PACKAGE
Total work of art
This gigantic bundle contains 31 Vienna Instruments Collections and 13 other single instruments that were recorded in the specially built Silent Stage *. With an unmatched number of over 2.6 million high-quality samples, this masterpiece is by far the largest collection of orchestral sounds in the world.
The award-winning Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments Pro sample players provide quick access to all instruments and ensembles as well as easy navigation through the abundance of playing styles. The sound results amaze with a high degree of authenticity.
* with the exception of the Vienna Konzerthaus Organ, which was recorded in the famous Wiener Konzerthaus.
You save approx. 30% compared to individual orders!
Solo Strings I & II, Chamber Strings I & II, Orchestral Strings I & II, Appassionata Strings I & II, Dimension Strings I, II & III, Solo Violin 2, Solo Cello 2 & Harps
Woodwinds I & II, Special Woodwinds, Saxophones, Brass I & II, Special Brass, Percussion, Elements,, Historic Winds I & II, Dimension Brass I & II,
Vienna Imperial, Vienna Konzerthaus Organ, Special Keyboards, Vienna Choir, Vienna Solo Voices, Vienna Whistler
Recorders, Bassoon 2, Trumpet (Bb), Trumpet (Bb, muted), Flugelhorn, Jazz Drums, Soprano Choir, Upright Bass, Concert Guitar & Overdrive
Standard Library: Samples 1,302,700 | Download 571.4 GB | Installed 1.0 TB
Full Library: Samples 2,718,744 | Download 571.4 GB | Installed 1.0 TB
Attention: The download data package is approx. 500 GB, so the download can take a long time, depending on your data connection. The library is also available as a shipping product on a USB hard drive.
(The hard disk of the standard library already contains the complete data of the full library).
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey together with your first collection. It is automatically placed in the basket with the first instrument, but can be deleted again if you do not need it. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.