VECTO VIRTUAL SYNTH
Virtual Four-oscillator Vector Synth with over 1000 Presets
Vecto is a powerful Four-Oscillator Vector Synthesiser that allows the user to draw in vector paths to shape the sound in many different ways. Included in the package are a huge selection of oscillator waves, sampled waveforms, multiple modulation options and preset vector paths to help create unique and distinctive sounds.
Originally introduced by Sequential Circuits in the Prophet VS Synth released back in 1986, Vector is a type of audio synthesis which provides dynamic sound movement by cross-fading between four sound sources.
Now available as a plug-in for the first time, Vecto was originally created for the Propellerhead Reason RE platform. However after huge commercial success, Rob Papen received many requests to make Vecto available to use in other DAWs so Audio Unit, VST and AAX are now supported too.
- 4 Oscillator Vector Synthesiser
- Over 1100 Premium Presets
- Central XY Controller for dynamic sound mixing
- 28 Filter Slots with a variety of high quality effects processors
- 2 Effects Processors
- Wide variety of Waveforms including Classic Analog Models, Additive, Spectrum and Samples
- Classic-Style Arpeggiator
- NKS Compatible
- 200% size GUI option, for users of 4k screens.
Due to the interesting range of waveforms, from classic analog modelled ones, Additive, Spectrum and high quality sampled waveforms, the sound options are truly deep. Two filters are added with 28 Filter types and 2 top notch effect processors finish the audio route with blister. A lot of interesting modulation options and creative features are added in Vecto, including an arpeggiator.