TH-U FUNK AND R&B EDITION
Custom Guitar Effects Suite
TH-U Funk and R&B Edition offers all the features of TH-U Full version with a selected number of models specialized to bring the funk! Included are 80 carefully selected presets, designed to help you create the tone of your favorite artists with just one click.
Bring The Funk!
TH-U Funk and R&B includes everything you need to create incredible Funk and R&B tones—from timeless Blues to Psychedelic grooves, '70s Disco, ‘80s Funk and much more. The entire history of Funk and R&B guitar can be found in this collection, including:
- 16 very realistic guitar amp models
- 15 guitar cabinets
- 16 inspiring effects
- The Rig Player and the Amp Tweak module
Each of these were carefully selected to offer all the necessary tools to produce the entire history of Funk and R&B guitar tones.
Ready to go tones!
TH-U Funk and R&B includes 80 presets carefully crafted and curated from the award-winning TH-U Custom Guitar Effects Suite; delivering "High-Funktioning" tone with just one click. Browse an assortment of creative, unique presets, plus spot-on recreations of famous Funk and R&B song tones. Each module has been meticulously tweaked to give players complete control over their tone.
Powered by TH-U
TH-U Funk and R&B Edition offers all the features of TH-U full version, but with select models:
- THD® and Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers
- 16 guitar amplifiers selected for TH-U Funk and R&B
- 15 guitar cabinets selected for Funk and R&B
- 16 pedal and rack effects
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
- Amp Tweak technology, allows to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and power amp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), allows to reproduce rig models created by sampling real setups
- 4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path
- Intelligent MIDI controls
- Chromatic Tuner
- BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
NOTE: All the models in the TH-U Funk and R&B Edition are already included in the TH-U Full version!
TH-U Funk and R&B Edition can load rig models created from real setups. The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U Funk and R&B Edition, allows to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U Funk and R&B Edition features a new panel which allows to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
In addition to the features that were available in the TH3 Funk and R&B version, TH-U Funk and R&B Edition includes:
- Rig Player (with 10 factory rigs), reproduces models captured from real rigs with the R2M (Rig To Model) technology
- Amp Tweak: mod amplifiers by customizing pre and power tubes
- An improved and redesigned Cabinet IR module
- A new multitrack looper
- Search function on the preset and bank lists
TH-U Funk and R&B Edition includes 4 models approved by original manufacturers THD® and Brunetti®
Flexible Sound Chain
Unleash your creativity with the TH-U flexible sound chain. You can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows you to choose your preferred view of the sounchain. You can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click. Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
Complete MIDI Control
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH-U interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH-U learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH-U!
3D Cabinet Simulation
The TH-U Funk and R&B Edition offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it anywhere you want. Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you would when micing a real cabinet. You get 6 different room types to select from. The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows you to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with other instruments. On bass cabinets, you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
Apple System Compatibility
AudioUnits, RTAS (ProTools), AAX64 (ProTools 10, 11, 12) and VST plugins, as well as a standalone application. Both 32bit and 64bit are natively supported. You may authorize up to three computers that you own (no hardware key needed).
Apple System Requirements
Macintosh® Intel® Core Duo™ 1.6GHz with 2Gb of RAM, 1280x800 video.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported.
Windows System Compatibility
Available as VST, RTAS (ProTools) and AAX64 (ProTools 10, 11, 12) plugins, as well as a standalone application. 32bit and 64bit are natively supported. You may authorize up to three computers that you own (no hardware key needed).
Windows System Requirements
Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280x800 video. Windows® Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 are supported.