SYNCHRONIZED SPECIAL EDITION VOL 6
SYNCHRONIZED Special Edition Volume 6 - Dimension Brass
- 5 brass ensembles from SYNCHRONIZED Dimension Brass I & II:
- 4 trumpets • 4 horns • 4 trombones • 4 Wagner tubas • 1 "low brass" ensemble (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone and 2 tenor trombones)
- Articulations played without and with mute: staccato, sustained, marcato, legato and sforzato
- authentic ensemble sound, with direct access to each individual voice
- Easily switch between different ensemble sizes
- Humanize presets - adjust game accuracy in real time
- Outstanding surround sound from the Synchron Stage Vienna
- Predefined convolution reverb settings for precise placement of the instruments in the room
- "Out-of-the-box" sound - can be used immediately without further sound processing
The human factor
Even the best musicians never play in “perfect harmony” in unison: Small irregularities in pitch or timing, different timbres or dynamics create the lively sound of an ensemble. The musicians continuously adapt to their fellow players, and these subtle interactions ultimately make up the uniqueness and “magic” of a live performance.
With the Auto Humanization function of the Vienna Synchron Player, all imaginable nuances and variations are created while playing on the keyboard. You can also control the playing accuracy in real time with a single fader and thus create the smallest pitch and timing deviations as well as huge cluster effects.
Due to the availability of the individual voices, you can easily switch between the various players within just one player instance - from the section leader to the entire ensemble. In the mixer of the Vienna Synchron Player, each instrument is assigned an individual impulse response of the Synchron Stage Vienna, so that the exact placement and the surround sound are perfectly preset. The automatable volume faders of the mixer also allow changes to the volume of the individual instruments within the ensemble.
The Synchron Player contains a custom-made convolution reverb module based on Vienna MIR Pro, which provides the extraordinary ambience of the 540 m² recording hall of the Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly coordinated reverb and positioning presets combine tailor-made impulse responses with masterfully designed reverb settings for all instruments and ensembles. The ambience of “Stage A” of the Vienna Scoring Stage is added to the comparatively dry samples in real time, so that the ensembles of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 not only sound perfectly together with every other product in the Synchron Series, but especially with the brass section - Presets of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volumes 1, 2 and 4 are fully compatible.
Scope of the library
- Samples 47,108 | Download size 4.6 GB | Installed file size 11.3 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) for the sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU / VST / AAX Native compatible host program (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey together with your first collection. It is automatically placed in the basket with the first instrument, but can be deleted again if you do not need it. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.