Collection of SYNCHRONized libraries
The collections contained in this bundle were recorded in the “Silent Stage” studio, which was specially designed by VSL for recording orchestral samples with a relatively short, controlled spatial sound. These are the classic Vienna Instruments Collections of the VI-Series, which are also available, which have been updated, reworked and optimized for the Vienna Synchron Player . These instruments can be placed in any acoustic environment. Above all, the Synchron Player contains preconfigured convolution reverb Mixer presets that were created by the Viennese sound experts and position the respective instrument or ensemble in its perfect place in Stage A of the Synchron Stage Vienna. In this way, all instruments from the SYNCHRON-ized Package and the SYNCHRON Package play in the same room and can therefore be perfectly combined with one another.
- PC Windows 8.1 / 10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10.05 or higher, Intel Core i3
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) for the sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU / VST / AAX Native Compatible Host Program (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12.6 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.