SYNCHRONIZED DIMENSION STRINGS BUNDLE
Flexible string ensembles from fragile to fortissimo
- 5 string groups: 8 first violins • 8 second violins • 6 violas • 6 cellos • 4 double basses
- Authentic sound, with direct access to every single voice
- Humanize presets - adjust game accuracy in real time
- Newly edited and expanded sample data
- Optimized for the free Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual convolution reverb impulse responses from the Synchron Stage Vienna for the precise placement of the individual musicians in the room.
- "Out-of-the-box" sound - can be used immediately without further sound processing
- Perfectly matched volumes for seamless integration with other Synchron Series products
With almost 1.2 million samples, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle is probably one of the most detailed and comprehensive string libraries on the market. It contains the collections SYNCHRONIZED Dimension Strings I - III at a reduced bundle price. These libraries contain the entire, revised and expanded sound material of our popular Vienna Dimension Strings I - III Collections and combine this with the unique spatial sound of the Synchron Stage Vienna, which, thanks to its excellent acoustics, is one of the best recording halls in the world. Since the room portion is added to the samples in real time, a finished sound image is created immediately, which can be used "out-of-the-box", ie without further post-processing in a production. In combination with the powerful Synchron Player and the newly implemented Humanize function, the SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings Bundle delivers fantastic results with a high level of user convenience.
SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings contains 5 string groups (8 first violins, 8 second violins, 6 violas, 6 cellos, 4 double basses) that were recorded in homogeneous ensembles with all the interactions and irregularities of live music-making. Individual microphones for each individual player allow access to each voice. By using the new synchronous player, you can now easily switch between different group sizes within just one player instance - from the section leader to two players per desk to the entire ensemble.
SYNCHRONIZED Dimension Strings I contains all “normally” played articulations such as B. spiccato, staccato, portato, legato (with and without vibrato), tremolo, pizzicato as well as various dynamic transitions (crescendo and diminuendo, fortepiano, sforzato, sforzatissimo). For S YNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II , all instruments were played “con sordino” (with mute), while for SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings III they were played exclusively “sul tasto” - the bow is led close to the fingerboard, resulting in a very quiet, "breathing" and flute-like sound.
Free Ponticello Bonus
This bonus package contains “sul ponticello” (on the bridge) played staccatos, sustains, tremoli and slow tremoli and is available as a free download for all users of the SYNCHRONIZED Dimension Strings Bundle.
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 1.199.520 | Download size 106.4 GB | Installed file size 231.9 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) for the sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU / VST / AAX Native Compatible Host Program (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey together with your first collection. It is automatically placed in the basket with the first instrument, but can be deleted again if you do not need it. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.