SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3 BUNDLE
The full Superior Drummer 3 product with two SDX expansions in one convenient bundle
The Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 Bundle* lets you go all in from the get go. Make your own Superior Drummer 3 bundle with the award winning core software and two SDX expansions of your choice and save £124! This download includes codes that enable you to download your chosen expansions as well as the Superior Drummer 3 software from the Toontrack website.
*The Superior Drummer 3 Bundle excludes the Orchestral Percussion SDX and any SDX bundle variation.
TOONTRACK SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3
Toontrack Superior Drummer 3 is more than just a drum production tool. It’s an entire virtual studio, providing unrivalled options to design and craft your drum sound creatively and without restraint. Superior Drummer 3 gives you the control and creative power to produce without limits.
Superior Drummer 3 has raised the bar for virtual drum instruments, taking Toontrack’s Superior legacy to the next level.
Having been completely redesigned from scratch, Superior Drummer 3 now offers a new and unique streamlined workflow which includes countless additional features, as well as an unparalleled core library of raw sound material.
Step inside your own virtual studio where you can combine the best possible raw materials and mix options to fully unleash all the creative possibilities imaginable for percussive sound design.
TOONTRACK SDX EXPANSIONS
The Toontrack SDX expansions range from metal and rock to progressive and indie. Plenty of styles and moods to suit your production needs, including presets and MIDI.
SUPERIOR DRUMMER 3 KEY FEATURES
- Over 230 GB of raw, unprocessed sounds in 44.1 kHz/24 bi
- 7 Drum Kits included in Superior Drummer 3 as well as additional instruments
- Recorded with an additional eleven separate room microphones set up in a surround configuration for a complete immersive experience
- Playback in stereo or up to 11 channel surround systems
- Engineered by George Massenburg
- Integrated offline audio to MIDI conversion
- Approx. 350 vintage and classic drum machine sounds
- 35 mixer effects
- New and improved scalable interface with detachable windows
- Edit Play Style, Tap2Find, Song Creator and Song Track features as well as improved workflow and search functionality
- Built-in MIDI grid editor
- DAW automation for built-in macro controls
- Drag & drop and import for individual and third party samples
- Support for keyboard shortcuts