SOLO STRINGS BUNDLE
Save up to 30% compared to individual orders!
This bundle focuses on violin, viola, violoncello and double bass in their solo application and, with over 100 GB of sample material, is the most extensive solo string library ever created.
It contains the Vienna Instruments Collection Solo Strings I with an unsurpassed variety of varieties in all nuances (including Spiccato, Ricochet, Col legno, Bartók-Pizzicato, tremolo, glissando, trills and artificial flageolets) that interact with the algorithms of Vienna Instrument players ensure amazing realism and a high degree of authenticity.
On Solo Strings II you will find most of the articulations of Solo Strings I also played with mutes (con sordino).
Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 offer additional instruments with different timbres, played by the concertmaster as well as the first solo cellist and section leader of the Synchron Stage Orchestra.
Included collections : Solo Strings I & Solo Strings II, Solo Violin 2 & Solo Cello 2
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 76.209 | Download size 60.6 GB | Installed file size 104.0 GB
Full Library: Samples 177.580 | Download size 60.6 GB | Installed file size 104.0 GB
Purchasing a VSL library also entitles you to download the Vienna Instruments software player free of charge, which contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB of RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.