Five drum sets in superb SDX sound quality recorded in one of the most important music production and songwriting capitals in the world!
Several studies agree that Sweden is one of the largest and most important music exporters in the world. It's a small miracle that a small country of just 10 million people perched on the edge of the Arctic Circle could grow into a global player in worldwide musical development and the constant production of influential hits. Since ABBA's great successes and to this day, Sweden - and Stockholm in particular - has been producing internationally successful and trend-setting songwriters, artists and hits in almost all genres with impressive regularity. Sources that are not to be taken too seriously suspect a certain quality of Stockholm's water as the reason for this - however,
This SDX was recorded at the renowned Rixmixningsverket Studio (RMV Studio), a 150-year-old warehouse for ship accessories, picturesquely situated on the waterfront in the middle of the Stockholm river. It is one of the best equipped studios in Sweden and is a particular highlight of Stockholm's diverse studio scene. Massive and rustic wooden beams adorn the ceiling, the walls are partly made of wood and/or stone, the floor consists of a hard wooden parquet, which itself works like a kind of additional membrane - the main room of the RMV studio produces a unique spatial sound that in its controlled three-dimensionality has a particularly positive effect on the natural sound behavior of acoustic instruments.
In addition to the sounds, the SDX includes a selection of drum grooves created by Swedish sampling drummer Josephine Forsman (Sahara Hotnights) and a range of mixer presets created by engineer Linn Fijal and the Toontrack sound design team. Perfect and inspiring drum sounds from the music capital Stockholm for Superior Drummer 3.
Feature sports light
- Sound library extension for Superior Drummer 3
- Perfect for modern pop/rock/alternative music
- Recorded and produced by engineer Linn Fijal (assisted by Vilma Colling), sampling/MIDI drummer Josephine Forsman
- Recorded at Stockholm's Rixmixningsverket Studios (RMV) in Sweden
- Contains 5 complete drum sets and a large selection of additional snares, bass drums, cymbals
- 9 bass drums, 12 snare drums, 3 hi-hats, 6 crash cymbals, 3 ride cymbals
- Contains tons of mix-ready presets personally created by Lin Fijal
- Recorded with 4 additional room microphones for perfect stereo reproduction
- Includes a selection of custom MIDI drum grooves/fills (250+ files) performed by sampling drummer Josephine Forsman
- Download approx. 42GB (compressed with Toontrack's own TCP algorithm)
To use this product you need an installed and activated version of Superior Drummer 3 (or newer).
You need an internet connection to authorize / activate the product.