SYMPHOBIA 4 PANDORA
Give your action, sci-fi, and horror scores a blockbuster boost with the fourth volume in ProjectSAM’s acclaimed Symphobia Series. ProjectSAM S4 Pandora virtual instrument for the free Kontakt Player, lets you summon rousing cinematic risers, foreboding falls, and earth-shattering crescendos with unmatched ease and flexibility.
S4 Pandora’s innovative Adaptive Sync quickly and effortlessly matches its huge library of articulations and effects with your sequence – so your next deadline needn’t be a nightmare. Plus, fully customizable sound design tools help you quickly sculpt your desired timbres.
INTRODUCING S4 PANDORA'S ADAPTIVE SYNC
Pre-recorded crescendos and rolls sound great. But they used to have a disadvantage: they were not very flexible. Any composer will recognize the trial-and-error process of nudging a crescendo note around until it ends in the right spot. It’s a tedious task that most of us would rather skip if we could. This is why ProjectSAM developed Adaptive Sync!
Symphobia 4: Pandora is packed with transitional samples – sounds that progress dynamically or directionally over time – ranging from powerful brass crescendos to dissonant string risers. These samples all have one thing in common: a distinct, musical ending or climax.
With Adaptive-Sync, you can simply set the number of beats or seconds you need the crescendo, roll or riser to be. Tapping from a vast pool, Adaptive-Sync automatically picks the best matching recording from its database and intelligently adjusts it to match your hit point EXACTLY. Similarly, you can very quickly time a crescendo or roll with the next downbeat*. If you move a note backwards or forward, the engine will automatically switch to a better matching recording if needed. If you change your track's tempo, Adaptive-Sync will adjust accordingly.
PROJECTSAM SYMPHOBIA 4 PANDORA FEATURES
- Effortlessly sync risers, rolls & crescendos to your sequence with Adaptive Sync.
- Over 140 GB of orchestral ensemble recordings covering strings, brass, woodwinds & percussion.
- Generate thrilling scores with powerful, fully customizable sound design tools.
NEW FEATURES FOR 1.0.6
- 70+ New Snapshots
- New Combos
- Sound Design Mode for Tonal Instruments
- Sync to Downbeat offset in beats
- Adaptive Sync musical timing toggle
- Faster loading times and lower CPU usage
- Numerous behavioural improvements & fixes
- Recording location: Concert hall
- Mic positions: 4 individual mic channels + pre-mixed mic Audio pool size: 140 GB (uncompressed)
- Download size: 74 GB
- Audio format: 48 kHz 24 bit
- NKS support: Yes
- Current library version: 1.0.5
- Protection: Serial number activation
Pandora fully supports the Native Kontrol Standard (NKS), offering Light Guide, Native Database and direct control of almost all of the Pandora's on-screen parameters from Native Instrument's awesome Komplete Kontrol keyboard series.
- Kontakt version: 6.1
- Kontakt Player: Yes
- Minimum CPU: i5
- Minimum RAM: 6 GB (12 GB recommended)
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or higher
- Windows: 7 or higher