Based around the BD module of the multi award winning Punch virtual drum synth, Rob Papen delivers a creative module to help you to produce the fattest sounding bass drums for your music.
Stacking bass drums is a popular technique used by today's music producers and Punch-BD gives you the ability to stack up to 6 in total. Divide the 6 BD pads over the keyboard or use them 'stacked' in tuned mode to produce creative new BD sounds for all styles of contemporary music.
Punch-BD delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality or you can choose to load in your own samples for complete flexibility. Each pad has its own distortion module with several distortion types as well as its own 3 band graphic EQ. What's more, each individual pad also has its own preset section next to the overall 'BD kit'.
Like its big brother, Punch-BD features four FX units each with many 31 types of top quality FX plus further filters, envelopes, modulation routings and more for crafting your own unique sound.
From Electronic Dance and Hip Hop to Soundtrack projects, Punch-BD provides a solid speaker-busting sound for your productions.
Punch-BD is a bass drum synthesizer and sample player with up to 6 pads that can be combined / stacked in several ways including tuned keyboard playing.
6 drum-pads offering each
- Each pad can be used in drum synthesis or sample mode
- 4 different synthesis models and built in 4 classic electronic BD samples and 31 punch samples.
- Dual Sample slot, each with there their own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope.
- Each drum has it's own 'easy controls', distortion (20 different models)and output destination (to dry or any of the 4 fx channels).
- 3 bank graphic EQ per pad with frequency, bandwidth and gain control
- Tune bypass button per pad to avoid keyboard tuning response in 'Tuned Stack' or 'Tuned Seq' mode
- Easy bypass button per pad to avoid response of the sound in the EasyPage
- Each drum can be previewed and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad.
- Each drum pad has solo and mute.
- Each drum pad has right mouse menu command functions.
- Stack mode: stacking up to 6 BD pads.
- Tuned Stack mode: stacking up to 6 BD pads responding to keyboard notes played.
- 6 notes mode: from the central note 6 separate notes representing each one BD pad.
- Seq mode: Up to 6 pads play in sequential order
- Tuned Seq: Up to 6 pads play in sequential order, responding to keyboard notes played
- Central note: for selecting the central note. Default is C3
- Fine-tuning control for the whole preset.
- Semi-tuning control for the whole preset.
Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFO's and 8 modulation slots , which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch-BD´s parameters.
A full screen shows the volume & panning of all the controls , plus the FX mix & panning, allows you to easily mix the drum sounds.
EasyPage, which uses sliders to allow altering of the main controls on the fly during use. All are available for Midi-latching with your MIDI controller.
- 4 FX, each with 32 different type of FX.
- Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb Filter, Reverb, HQ Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, WahWah Delay, Distort, Low Fi, Amp
- Sim, Waveshaper, Widener, AutoPan, Gator, Ring-Mod, Filter, Equalizer, Compressor, Noise-Gate, Ensemble, Cabinet, Multi Distort,
- AutoWah, Tape delay, Tape flanger, Analogue phaser, Clipper, Parametric EQ.
- FX can be routed in 5 different paths. In the multi-channel version of Punch-BD, these FX are output to the different output channels.
Big manager screen, which displays all banks and presets, allows you to Load , Save , Copy & Paste them and much more. Also icluding the powerful find function.