ORCHESTRAL STRINGS BUNDLE
Save up to 30% compared to individual orders!
The large Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful orchestral virtual instruments that have ever been developed. The collections, divided into the various instrument categories, offer the complete playing styles of the respective instruments with which you can achieve the highest quality and most authentic results.
With this bundle you get the complete string apparatus of the symphonic orchestra, whereby ORCHESTRAL STRINGS I consists of 14 violins and 10 violas, ORCHESTRAL STRINGS II consists of 8 cellos and 6 double basses. These extensive collections with an extremely wide range of playing styles form the basis of every orchestra, regardless of whether you want to use them to record Mozart's “Little Night Music” or your new film music.
Included collections: Orchestral Strings I & Orchestral Strings II
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 19,720 | Download size 23.4 GB | Installed file size 42.5 GB
Full Library: Samples 87,622 | Download size 23.4 GB | Installed file size 42.5 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB of RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.