ORCHESTRAL STRINGS BUNDLE
Save up to 30% compared to individual orders!
The large Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful orchestral virtual instruments that have ever been developed. The collections, divided into the various instrument categories, offer the complete playing styles of the respective instruments with which you can achieve the highest quality and most authentic results.
With this bundle you get the complete string apparatus of the symphonic orchestra, whereby ORCHESTRAL STRINGS I consists of 14 violins and 10 violas, ORCHESTRAL STRINGS II consists of 8 cellos and 6 double basses. These extensive collections with an extremely wide range of playing styles form the basis of every orchestra, regardless of whether you want to use them to record Mozart's “Little Night Music” or your new film music.
Included collections: Orchestral Strings I & Orchestral Strings II
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 19,720 | Download size 23.4 GB | Installed file size 42.5 GB
Full Library: Samples 87,622 | Download size 23.4 GB | Installed file size 42.5 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB of RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This product requires activation!
This can either be done on your computer (without additional hardware) or alternatively on an iLok USB dongle that can be purchased separately . The iLok USB dongle can be plugged into any computer in order to use the protected software on several computers. Your licenses can be managed as you like using the iLok License Manager and protected against loss or theft by additional insurance ( Zero Downtime with TLC ).
To activate the product you need an internet connection on any computer and a free user account on www.ilok.com . Use the Vienna Assistant to download and install your software products and sample libraries authorized via iLok .
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required as a minimum if you want to use a hardware iLok!