Orchestral Essentials - the essence of film scoring.
ProjectSAM has carefully elaborated the essence of all of its products, including the highly acclaimed Symphobia, True Strike and Orchestral Brass Classic series, and bundled it into an extremely effective and incredibly versatile product. Even more, completely new instruments that are not included in any other ProjectSAM product can be found in ORCHESTRAL ESSENTIALS.
Update 1.1 also offers the user expanded playing styles and even more instruments!
Detailed description in English:
Covering full orchestra, string, brass and woodwind ensembles, classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials gives you the right ammo to start scoring for film, games or pop with the acclaimed "cinematic SAM sound". For each of the orchestral sections, an essential list of articulations is available, as well as one expressive legato instrument and an inspiring set of clusters, textures and effects. Apart from these orchestral elements, you will also find a concert harp, church organ, ProjectSAM´s renowned Dystopia sound design, and, exclusive to Orchestral Essentials, an enchanting grand piano and harpsichord.
Orchestral Essentials follows ProjectSAM's ensemble recording philosophy. Strings, brass and woodwinds were sampled as sections, as nothing beats the authentic blend of orchestral instruments in a concert hall. ProjectSAM captures this magic in various orchestrations; for example, imagine the noble sound of horns and trombones performing together naturally.
Back in 2002, ProjectSAM set the benchmark for ambient recording and affordability with the release of SAM Horns. Now, ProjectSAM does it again with Orchestral Essentials.
Update 1.1 features:
- Celli + Basses real legato in octaves (stage mic, 2 layers)
- Full Choir Aahs (stage mic, 2 layers)
- Brass staccato mutes (stage mic)
- Flute and Piccolo Octave Runs (close mic, major / mior, up / down)
- New World Percussion drums kit (previously unreleased percussion samples!)
- Tubular Bells (close mic)
- 8 new multinationals
- New Full Orchestra instrument
- Various programming fixes
- Graphical interface tweaks
An overview of the Orchestral Essentials features and technical specifications:
- Epic full orchestra articulations
- Symphonic string, brass and wind ensemble articulations
- Legato ensembles with real note transitions
- Classical, melodic and world percussion including timpani and Japanese drums
- Cinematic effects, clusters and percussive hits
- Previously unreleased Piano Mystique and Harpsichord
- Ground-shaking Dystopia sound design
- Inspiring and thematic multinationals
- 15.5 GB original sample data based on contact 5.3.1
- 8.2 GB download / disk size using contact lossless compression
- 1 stereo mic set per instrument (see instrument list)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit audio pool
- Contact Player 5 included with purchase
- Internet activation required using product serial number
- License allows for two simultaneous activations per license
- Important: Orchestral Essentials 1.1 requires a Kontakt or Kontakt Player 5.3.1 version! Older contact versions cannot load OE 1.1!
Download current free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download current free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
They want more?
This library entitles you to purchase the reduced crossgrade of the full version of KONTAKT from Native Instruments.
The following list shows whether the relevant contact version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = up to 4.2.4
- From OS X 10.8 = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = Up to 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = Up to 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = up to 4.2.4
- Vista = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = up to 5.2.0
- Vista = up to 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = Latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = Latest
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack, only 64-bit)
FOR "CONTACT" APPLIES TO ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free hard disk space for the application
additional hard disk space according to the library size
Stand-alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
You need Native Access to install, register, activate and update your products. Start the Native Access software and log in with your Native Instruments credentials to begin setup.
For successful activation, Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An offline activation on another computer can NOT be performed.
AAX native, AU, Mac, NKS support, standalone, VST, Win
Download size: 8.38 GB