A Fun, yet Sophisticated Tool for Creating Synths and Effects.
Dive deep into the mind-bending world of modular synthesis with Multiphonics CV-2, a powerful yet simple ecosystem for exploration, experimentation, creation, learning, and fun. Multiphonics CV-2 is a versatile modular platform for assembling and playing patches. With a simple and straightforward interface, Multiphonics CV-2 is a fast and efficient creation tool for musicians and sound designers. It is also a great learning environment for newcomers. At the core of Multiphonics CV-2 is a comprehensive library of modules, from the basics to unique and sophisticated originals, and a vast and inspiring library of patches crafted by top sound designers.
Key features of Multiphonics CV-2 include:
- Can be used as a synthesizer or an effect processor
- Straightforward interface
- Easy synchronization in a DAW
- Direct access to MIDI control and expression signals
- High-level control with Macro parameters
- Plenty of modulation options
- Library of top-notch modules
- Vast library of synth and effect patches by renowned artists
- Thorough documentation and tutorial series
- Standalone and plug-in version
The AAS Sound and Feel
At the core of Multiphonics CV-2 is a comprehensive library of first-class modules, designed to work together in an optimal manner for a coherent and consistent patching experience. Beyond their simple look the modules are packed with features, including plenty of modulation options, audio rate modulation, curated defaults, feedback loops, etc.—all delivered with the musicality and sound quality AAS is renowned for.
Explore Our Patch Collection
Get ready for a wild sonic journey with this eclectic collection of patches created by top sound designers. From simple essential patches to the most delirious experimentations, each preset features carefully chosen macros and documentation. This collection was assembled to provide a comfortable starting point for the novice and a rich source of inspiration and wonderment for the creative musician and sound designer.
New in Multiphonics CV-2:
- Can now be used as an effect processor
- 15 new modules
- 6 Improved modules
- 100 new effect patches
- 50 new synth patches
- Stereo patching
- One-to-many module patching
- Many-to-many module patching
- Multimodule actions
- Improved browser
- Scalable UI
WINDOWS · MACOS · 64-BIT
VST2 · VST3 · AU · AAX NATIVE · STANDALONE
Multiphonics is compatible with all DAWs.
Mac minimum system requirements*
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Intel Core i5 (circa 2015), Apple M1 processor or later
- 64-bit DAW
PC minimum system requirements*
- Windows 10 64‑bit or later
- Intel Core i5 (circa 2015) processor or later
- 64-bit DAW
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.)