MOJO 2 ALTO SAXOPHONE
The Ultimate Solo Alto Saxophone
MOJO 2: Alto Saxophone, is an extensively recorded solo instrument for jazz, rock, and pop styles. Taken from the most powerful horn library available, you can now use the Alto Saxophone from the MOJO 2 library (version 2.0) as a solo instrument! After years of success and boundary-pushing updates, the amazing team at Vir2 is thrilled to offer the Alto Saxophone as the premier standalone horn in its category.
The Alto Saxophone includes 3 mic positions (plus a pre-mixed option for a lighter computer footprint), 13 deeply-sampled articulations, multiple legato options, and 4 era presets, allowing you to take your performances deeper into the history of music recording.
Other features include instant ensemble size adjustments from 1 to 10 players, swell and crescendo length to match your project from 1 to 16 beats long, speed control for every articulation, keynoise overlay blend for added human realism, and an effects suite for full customization. In total, the Alto Saxophone includes over 8GB of uncompressed sample content.
The Alto Saxophone comes with 13 different articulations, including Sustains, Staccato, Stabs, Bend Down, Octave Run Down & Up, Doits, Rise To Hit, Shakes, Trills, Swells, Crescendos, and Falls, as well as up to 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins.
True Legato - We meticulously recorded the transition period between each and every note, allowing you to play beautiful horn lines that sound truly lifelike.
A Full Horn Ensemble - Instantly adjust from 1 to 10 players to add extra depth and power to your performance. Further parameters give you control over the humanization and stereo spread of the ensemble.
Customize Your Sound - Blend the 3 available mic positions (close, near, and room) to get the perfect mix. Utilize keynoise overlay to introduce the sound of the musician's interaction with the instrument and tailor the sound with an extensive effects suite.
Music Through The Ages - There are 4 unique era modes that act as time machines, effortlessly transporting your sound from one iconic era to the next. Era settings include Modern, Retro (60’s-70’s), Vintage 1 (40’s-50’s), and Vintage 2 (20’s-30’s).
Performance Page - The Performance page offers both global and articulation-specific controls. Dive into the customization of how the horn is played and how the sound is shaped with powerful controls over volume, release length, legato, sustain vibrato (real and simulated), pitch bend range, keynoise, round robins, and more.
Mixer Page - The Mixer page includes controls for all 3 mic positions: close, near, and room, as well as a full mix option (a pre-mix of all three mic positions for an easier memory load). Also, control your ensemble settings here with options from 1 to 10 players for a fuller sound.
Effects Page - All the included effects have been specifically curated for the Alto Saxophone to ensure you get the best possible results. Control the EQ, Cabinet, Saturation, Tape Saturator, Compressor, Limiter, Delay, and Reverb, each with its own specific parameters and presets.
Mapping Page - Customize the keyboard layout and change how and where the different articulations and release samples are triggered. It has never been easier for an instrument to integrate with your workflow!
- 13 articulations: Sustains, Staccato, Stabs, Bend Down, Octave Run Down & Up, Doits, Rise To Hit, Shakes, Trills, Swells, Crescendos, and Falls
- 4 Era presets for retro, vintage, and modern sounds
- 3 separate mic positions: close, near, and room
- Additional Full Mix - a processed stereo mix of the 3 mic positions for an easier memory load
- Recorded with True Legato for the most realistic performances possible
- Ensemble settings for 1 to 10 players
- Auto Divisi mode for more realistic ensemble performances
- Up to 4 velocity layers and 3 round robins
- 13 articulation patches for reduced computer memory load
- Individual articulation patches include a speed knob to speed up or slow down the articulation
- Articulation On/Off switches for a smaller memory footprint
- 9 powerful effects for creative customization
- Dozens of effect presets for creative starting points
- Unique and intuitive GUI
- Full Komplete Kontrol & Maschine integration
- Works in free Kontakt Player 7 and Kontakt 7
- 8.34GB of uncompressed sample content
Komplete Kontrol & Maschine Integration
MOJO 2: Alto Saxophone is designed to seamlessly integrate with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series and Maschine, offering a unique hands-on experience. Manipulate the interface using the controls of all NKS-compatible hardware.
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
Vir2 (by Big Fish) products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.bigfishaudio.com to activate your license. To use Kontakt Player Libraries you also need to register with www.native-instruments.com.
This product requires an activation!
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To successfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.