MERCURY BOYS CHOIR ELEMENTS
Mercury Elements is an exquisitely recorded boys' chorus, handpicked from the most essential parts of our comprehensive Mercury Symphonic library. It includes sustains, staccatos and lush sound-designed choral atmospheres and pads, wrapped in an intuitive GUI.
Mercury Elements is an exquisitely recorded boys' chorus for the free Kontakt Player, Komplete Kontrol and the S-Series Keyboard platform by Native Instruments. This library was hand-selected from the most essential elements of our comprehensive Mercury Symphonic Boys' Choir. We’ve carefully crafted this library to provide you a fluid and naturally intuitive musical experience, with a professional children's choral sound and full feature set, for an unprecedented value.
Mercury Elements includes a close microphone position, captured in a large hall for brilliance, clarity and a naturally stellar tone. It was recorded with a 25-voice boys' choral ensemble, with the award-winning Pacific Boychoir. It includes Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos for the primary Ah, Eh, Oh and Oo vowels, in both piano and forte dynamics with 2x round-robin variations per note. It also features polyphonic true legato, for Ah and Oo vowel sounds in both piano and forte dynamics. There are also a selection of multi-syllable chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato words with automatic tempo-synching. And we've included an essential selection of children's choral effects and an exclusive new collection of our signature sound-designed choral atmospheres and pads to complete this excellent package. It all comes wrapped in a flexible and user-friendly user interface, with powerful sound shaping and FX features built in.
- A chorus of 25 singers from the award-winning Pacific Boychoir
- 2 Dynamic Layered PP/FF True Legato Vowels (Ah, and Oo)
- 4 Dynamic Layered PP/FF Vowels (Ah, Eh, Oh, Oo) for Sustains, Staccatos and Marcatos with 2x Round Robin per note
- Dual-Layer layout for mixing and blending between vowels and articulations
- Chromatic Latin sustaining and staccato multi-syllable words with automatic tempo-synching
- Tempo-synching and time-stretching presets optimized for Kontakt 5
- Children's choral vocal effects
- A deep bonus collection of custom ambient soundscapes, drones, pads and atmospheres hand-crafted using the original choral source
- Integrated DSP effects and custom convolution impulses included
- Fully automatable custom user interface
- Powerful Custom User Interface with fully automatable access to critical performance controls
- Close microphone position for a full, rich sound
- Customizable key mapping, saving and loading
- Playmaster system with with immediate access to sustains, staccatos and marcatos
- 51 integrated custom convolution IR samples
- Product Version 1.5
- 1,266 Samples
- 1.89 GB installed
- 16 nki Kontakt instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz lossless NCW format samples
- Works with the free Kontakt Player
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (version 5.5.2 or later) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows XP or higher required for PC. OSX 10.9 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 2 GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. Download Kontakt Player Here!
Note: This software is delivered as a digital download. A broadband internet connection is required.
All sales are final. Digital Download products are non refundable.