Featuring full orchestra, choir, smaller ensembles and a wide range of guest instruments, ProjectSAM LUMINA dives into the world of fantasy, mystery and animation, adding depth and delicacy to your musical palette. Based on more recordings than ever before, this third volume in the SYMPHOBIA series (including Symphobia and Symphobia 2) is ProjectSAM's most ambitious release yet.
Lumina has been updated to v1.51 2016 Edition. Click here for details
ProjectSAM is well-known for its ensemble recording concept, and LUMINA trumps this with even finer arrangements. The warmth and beauty of orchestra and choir performing together has been captured in stunning, playable ensembles. Moreover, LUMINA is packed with superbly orchestrated textures covering the full spectrum of fantasy and mystery. Refined with grand piano, harp and percussion, these recordings are truly luminous.
LUMINA's solo and guest instruments range from legato woodwinds, such as oboe and clarinet, to a beautifully sampled celtic harp, tin whistle and... a full bell tower! The library also pays homage to the playful world of cartoons with dedicated ensembles and phrases for careful tiptoeing and tongue-in-cheek suspense. Of course you will find ProjectSAM's popular DYSTOPIA section, too, with all-new sound design based on LUMINA's samples.
LUMINA is a journey of inspiration... as for each note you play, three more will spring to mind.
KEY LIBRARY FEATURES:
- Aimed at fantasy, mystery & animation
- Designed for film, TV & video game scoring
- Ensemble recordings (featuring full orchestra & choir)
- Chamber ensembles (including solo strings & soprano choir)
- Legato instruments (including soprano voice)
- Guest instruments (including Celtic harp & double bass)
- Genuine concert hall recordings
- Real-time mixing of direct, ambient & wide mics
- 43 GB compressed audio pool (81.7 GB uncompressed)
- Kontakt Player 5 license included
- Loyalty discounts available for existing SYMPHOBIA users
LUMINA IS ABOUT STORYTELLING
Multis are a much cherished feature of the SYMPHOBIA series. LUMINA builds on this concept by combining ensembles and instruments into thematic 'Stories'.
Using clever keyboard mapping and controller assignments, Stories give you numerous musical features on one keyboard − all within a single Kontakt track. In this way, LUMINA's ensembles, solo instruments and textures all take part in a bigger Story.
Elements within a Story can be individually purged from RAM, or instantly muted using assigned mute keys. Also, the Elements tab allows you to tweak each element separately.
Stories are great sources of inspiration, and useful starting points for a new track or arrangement. Because of the many different musical elements and well-thoughout controllers, they work great for live situations too, such as a theatre show or songwriter performance.
ProjectSAM has also developed a series of tutorial videos on scoring for difference themes and genres. Click on the image below to check some of them out, including tutorials using ProjectSAM instruments such as Symphobia, Lumina, Swing! and Orchestral Essentials.
LUMINA FEATURES THE FOLLOWING ENSEMBLES AND INSTRUMENTS:
|Full Orchestra & Choir||Playable articulations Arranged chords Textures & effects|
|Small Orchestra & Choir||Playable articulations Textures & effects|
|Small Orchestra & 6 Sopranos||Arranged chords Textures & effects|
|Small Orchestra||Playable articulations Arranged chords Textures & effects|
|Playable articulations Glissando effects|
|6 Sopranos||Playable articulations Glissando effects|
|Playable articulations Cartoon phrases|
|Piano, harp & vibraphone||Playable articulations Textures|
|Arco and tremolo|
|Double bass & piano||Unison notes|
|Celtic Harp||Plucked Chords|
|Double bass||Playable articulations Effects|
|Bell tower||53 bells|
|Legato Alto flute||Legato-to-legato Legato-to-staccato|
|Legato Oboe||Legato-to-legato Legato-to-staccato|
|Legato Clarinet||Legato-to-legato Legato-to-staccato|
|Legato Bassoon||Legato-to-legato Legato-to-staccato|
|Legato Trumpet||Legato-to-legato Legato-to-staccato|
|Legato Soprano voice||Legato-to-legato|
|Legato Tin Whistle||Legato-to-legato + var|
|Legato Tenor Recorder||Legato-to-legato|
|Legato Alto Recorder||Legato-to-legato|
|Legato Soprano Recorder||Legato-to-legato|
(taken from Symphobia)
|Arco sordino strings|
AND 3+ GB OF DYSTOPIA SOUND DESIGN
LIBRARY SPECS FOR LUMINA 1.51 2016 EDITION
- 81.7 GB audio pool (actual recordings)
- 43.0 GB on disk (compressed Kontakt format on disk)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit audio format
- Library version download: 1.51
KONTAKT PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Kontakt version: free Kontakt Player 5.5.1 or higher
- Mac: OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11
- Windows: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Supported plug-in interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX (Pro Tools 10 or higher), ASIO, Core Audio, WASAPI
- Comes with Kontakt Player license
- Also works with full version of Kontakt
- Internet connection for content download
- Not compatible with OS X 10.7 or lower
- Not compatible with Windows XP or Vista
- Not compatible with Kontakt 4
- Not compatible with RTAS