LRS THE SNAKE - RIG LIBRARY FOR TH-U
LRS The Snake - Rig Library for TH-U
NEW! LRS The Snake is the capture of a Brit '59 Bernie Marsden signature. (157 Rigs)
The Library includes multiple patches designed to cover rock, hard rock and metal styles
Only 120 units of this head have been produced worldwide, so this is a very rare piece in the history of rock.
The library includes the following 157 rigs*:
- 37 "Direct" (no cab) rigs
- 120 full rigs created with 9 cabinets, 8 microphones and 6 overdrive pedals, including the legendary Klon
OUR CAPTURING TECHNOLOGY
TH-U is the first amp simulator to include both amp modeling and amp capturing technologies.
These Rig Models are created from real setups! Overloud's proprietary technology captures the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound.
The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, reproduces any nuance of the sampled rigs and will combine the models of different setups.
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.
TH-U Version Required
- TH-U Premium
- TH-U Rock
- TH-U Metal
- TH-U Funk and R&B
Apple System Compatibility
- AudioUnit, VST, AAX64 (ProTools 11 and 12) plugins, as well as a standalone application.
- From version 1.1.3 only 64bit are natively supported for macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility.
- From version 1.2.5 it is natively compatible with Apple Silicon (except AAX).
- You can authorize on up to three computers that you own and one USB stick with a simple one-click software procedure (no hardware key needed).
Apple System Requirements
- Macintosh® Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM, 1280x800 video.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks and above are supported.