HYPERION STRINGS SOLO VIOLINS
This library features two violinists for life-like duets and layering options. With each player, we included a complete range of chromatic articulations, and an extensive collection of improvised melodic phrases in various styles, dynamics, tempos and keys.
Hyperion Strings Solo Violins is a universal solo violin library built for everyone. It features two complete solo violin libraries in one, for life-like duets and rich layering options! We've recorded, engineered and programmed it with uncompromising care and precision to achieve a new benchmark in quality and playability. We set out to strike the ideal balance between polished refinement and natural humanism, giving you maximum creative flexibility, advanced utility and sonic realism. With each player, we recorded a complete range of detailed and deeply multi-sampled chromatic articulations, as well as an extensive collection of improvised melodic phrases in a range of styles, dynamics, tempos and keys.
This symphonic solo violin library is a robust musical production workhorse that will serve you well, whether you’re a working composer, student, producer, songwriter, teacher, arranger, band, sound designer, or are just curious about creating your own music. It’s optimized for instant gratification, from the moment you load it up. Its intuitive modular design and content symmetry make it easy to use for the beginner. Yet its robust articulation list, dynamic capabilities, time-saving articulation management tools, deeply customizable acoustics and professional feature set make it exceptionally powerful in the hands of the seasoned composer. Hyperion Strings Solo Violins has a intimate and robust sound unlike any other. It has a powerful tone and expressive dynamic range that can be shaped to fit any genre or style. We’ve equipped the interface with plenty of spatialization, environment simulation and positioning controls and options to let you dial in the sound and character you need.
This library includes both 1st and 2nd violins with Master, Phrase, and True Legato presets for each violin. The Master presets include a wide selection of articulations, each with their own range of customizable real-time performance options, key-switch and mapping options and performance tools. These master presets allow you to blend and switch effortlessly between sustains, a variety of shorts and naturally dynamic tempo-based expressions.
The Sustain articulations give you a plethora of sustain types with vibrato of different speeds and intensity, most recorded naturally in both piano and forte dynamics. Also included is an entire section of sordino articulations, with sustains, expressions, and shorts.
The Short articulations include staccatos, spiccatos, pizzicatos, colle, col legno, bartok pizzicato, and more! Each short articulation provides 4 round-robin variations per note, making it easy to humanize your arrangements and find the perfect emotive expression for any musical moment.
The Expressions allow real-time dynamically-aware release sample triggering, tempo-synching and time-stretching. We’ve included Crescendo, Decrescendo, Sforzando, and Swell articulations. When combined with the Offset and Attack controls, you can carve out just about any dynamic shape you could ever need.
The phrase presets feature a massive collection of live phrases, organized intuitively by root tempo and mood. Tempo-synching, time-stretching, and pitch transposition give you complete freedom to customize. You can also shape, blend and sequence phrases with our phrase-legato, step sequencer, speed-control, and live waveform editing.
- Product Version 1.0
- 6 master presets: 1st Violin Master, Phrases, and Legato; 2nd Violin Master, Phrases, and Legato
- Sustains, Staccatos, True Legato, Sordino, Phrases, Dynamic Expressions
- 9,538 Stereo Samples
- 6.9 GB Installed (9 GB wav)
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format.
- 1,900 expressive phrases in a variety of keys and styles
- Special articulations: Harmonics, Ponticello, Flautando, Detache, Colle, Bartok Pizzicato, Col Legno, Sordino, and more
- A full suite of Expressions in a variety of lengths, timings and dynamics, including crescendos, decrescendos, sforzandos and swells, with time-stretching, tempo-synching and automatic release.
- Flexible and intuitive user interface with pro features, deep customizability and simple workflow.
- Free soundstage positioning for each violin within dozens of custom rooms, halls, chambers and FX environments.
- Adaptive Play Assist and Arpeggio systems for instant inspiration.
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.2.2+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.
This Powered-By-Kontakt Player Edition is supported by the latest version of the free Kontakt Player (VST, AU, AAX) and the special “Libraries” rack. Windows 7 or higher required for PC. OSX 10.12 or higher required for Mac. Dual Core CPU, 3+ GB System Ram, SATA or SSD hard drive recommended for this library. This software is delivered as a digital download, so a broadband connection is required.
All sales are final. Digital Download products are non refundable.