HIP HOP OFFBEATS DRUM MIDI
A collection of hip-hop drum MIDI variations that are off for all the right reasons
A collection of hip-hop drum MIDI variations that are off for all the right reasons. When it comes to timing, there’s no right or wrong. Some rush the beat, others stay behind it – a few, like Hampus Sjöstedt, venture off into completely new rhythmic landscapes. “For me, I’ve realized that real groove is when I let go of all inhibitions, lose myself in the beat and just let music be music,” he commented.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Drum grooves and fills in MIDI format
- Unconventional grooves and rhythmic timing
- Perfect for hip-hop, neo-soul and any modern pop context
- Approx. 55 separate styles with several variations in each
- Played by a professional drummer
This collection of drum MIDI captures the unique rhythmic philosophy and groove DNA of Swedish drummer Hampus Sjöstedt. It covers a wide range of hip-hop styles and feels – all embodied by Hampus’ unique rhythmic fingerprint. “I want my beats to provoke, to challenge convention and to inspire new takes on flow,” he said.
These grooves will have you venture off the beaten track, into uncharted territory. If you dare to break the mold, paint outside the lines and use some unconventional colors, new patterns will appear. Start writing!
- Requires EZDRUMMER or SUPERIOR DRUMMER 2.0