Fractale Fragmente is an exquisite, experimental multi-format sound library from the Hamburg-based electronic project neueheimat. neueheimat is the brain-child of Dennis Grell and Philipp Staudinger - two producers and sound designers, whose idea was to create an unconventional library of sound tools for film and video soundtrack creators experimental music artists and alternative EDM producers.
The library‘s sound sources are as diverse as they are unusual. Only a small selection of synthesisers was used. Most sound sources came from field recordings, underwater shooting, contact microphones, broken machines, industrial equipment, children's toys, live concerts and other noise sources all recorded through a vintage analogue signal path to create a unique and incomparable listening experience.
All of the samples have been pre-cleared and are 100% original & royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees!
IMPORTANT: To use the Kontakt GUI version, you will need the full version of Kontakt 6.2.1 or alternatively to use the standard non-GUI Kontakt files you will need the full version of Kontakt 3.5. They will not work in the free Kontakt Player. Yous are still able to use the other included sample formats, even if they do not own Kontakt.
- Custom Kontakt 6 Instrument
- 500 Acidized WAV files
- 500 AIFF Apple Loops
- 500 Kontakt 3 Instruments
- 500 EXS24 Instruments
- 500 HALion Instruments
- 500 NN-XT Instruments
- Parts 1 - 2 = 1.7GB (RAR files)
- Part 3 = 252MB (RAR files)
- Expanded Size: 3.23GB
- Apple loops
- Kontakt files
- Please note: You must have a full version of Kontakt (version 3.5 or later) to use the Kontakt files within this sample library. They will not work in the free Kontakt Player. Users are still able to use the other included sample formats, even if they do not own Kontakt.