EZX ALT ROCK
Drums by Steve Albini
This selection of drum sounds not only represents Steve Albini's distinctive and incomparable sonic fingerprint, but also the unique sound and ambience of his personally designed and built studios. Welcome to Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago, Illinois and a truly unique collection of drums and cymbals.
The Alt-Rock EZX offers raw and honest sounds for rock and alternative rock/pop in an impressive range - perfect for the very special and changing dynamics of the classic alternative rock sound. Two complete drum sets and cymbal setups, as well as an interesting selection of additional percussion instruments, recorded with Steve's very particular and characteristic mic placement, his impressive attention to detail and his vast experience in handling and tuning the drums.
Even if the original roots of this sound can be found in the drums of the 1990s alternative rock bands, this EZX also offers an extreme range of tonal possibilities for individual songwriting in many different styles and genres.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- 2 complete drum sets (Ludwig Club Date & DW Collector's Series) and cymbal setups
- 5 additional snare drums, 2 additional kicks and 5 additional cymbals
- 5 percussion instruments, including 26" & 29" Ludwig Timpanis
- 9 mix-ready mixer presets perfect for alternative rock music
- Inspired by the signature sounds of 1990's alternative rock bands
- Recorded at Steve Albini's own Electrical Audio Studio in Chicago, IL
- Contains a selection of genre-typical MIDI drum grooves/fills for alternative rock music
You need an internet connection to authorize / activate the product.