EZ BASS METAL MIDI
THE CHRONICLES OF METAL.
EZbass MIDI inspired by metal from the 1970s through to now.
This MIDI pack for EZ Bass takes off in the formative 1970s and continues on to pass some of the most defining genre mileposts in metal history: doom, power, thrash, progressive, grind and more! It was designed to serve as a foundational source of riff ideas for you to continue to build on using the onboard MIDI editing tools and features in EZbass.
Expect a highly energetic and riff-driven collection of MIDI covering anything from the slow, menacing and heavy to the melodic, technical and downright brutal. If you’re looking to write songs that overarch a variety of styles or simply want to catch up on inspiration, here’s a complete blowout of basslines. Rest assured, these precious metal gems will be gold for your songs.
- EZbass MIDI inspired by metal from the 1970s through to today
- Organized in ten (10) different genres/styles with one “song” each
- Styles included cover doom, power, thrash, NWOBHM, grindcore, progressive and more
- Each “song” includes several variations of riffs and/or parts
- 4/4 and 6/4 in straight and swing feel with tempos ranging from 60 BPM to 226 BPM