EZ BASS LATIN BALLADS MIDI PACK
EZbass MIDI playing styles inspired by Latin ballads of the past couple of decades
The rhythmic heartbeat of Latin music is ever-so-present regardless of whether it be wildly busy uptempo songs or, as in this case, ballads. The bass, of course, is as unquestionable and integral in this cosmos as the rhythm itself. What would a laid-back bossa, salsa or cumbia be without the forward drive of the bass?
The Toontrack Latin Ballads MIDI Pack for EZbass will take you on a journey that starts off with the classic evergreens of the 1950s and ends up right smack in the pop-inspired now. Get ready for an a broad collection of fundamental basslines designed to add that extra bit of groove, silky smooth finesse and pastel-like color to your Latin-inspired ballads.
This collection of EZbass MIDI was created in tandem with the Latin Ballads EZkeys MIDI pack. As always, any MIDI pack is great on its own – but awesome together with its counterparts!
- Piano/keyboard playing styles inspired by Latin ballads of the past couple of decades.
- Performed by a professional session player
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 56 BPM to 114 BPM.
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge sections
- Requires Toontrack EZbass 1.0.6 (or above).