EZ BASS ACOUSTIC SONGWRITER MIDI
EZbass MIDI inspired by pop, jazz, rock, indie, Americana and folk songs
The Acoustic Songwriter EZbass MIDI pack was created in tandem with its counterparts for drums and EZkeys. It offers a broad collection of fundamental basslines for use in any intimate, organic-sounding and acoustic song scenario where the bass isn’t supposed to eat away at what matters the most in the end: the song.
Expect a wide variety of basic basslines for your train beats, basic backbeats and subtle shuffles – ideal for use with the Upright EBX, the Fretless EBX or, frankly, any source of sound in the EZbass universe. Welcome to the thumping pulse of many of your next acoustic pop, jazz ensemble, Americana, indie and folk songs.
What would an exquisite brushed train beat be without the cadenced thump of the bass? A smooth jazz groove without its mandatory walking bassline? A basic backbeat without the accented rumble of the bass to back up its twos and fours? To be honest, a rhythm section without all its cog wheels spinning in perfect symmetry is simply a stumped machine running at half capacity.
This collection of EZbass MIDI was created in tandem with the Acoustic Songwriter Grooves and Acoustic Songwriter EZkeys MIDI packs. As always, any MIDI pack is great on its own – but awesome together with its counterparts!
TOONTRACK ACOUSTIC SONGWRITER EZBASS MIDI KEY FEATURES:
- EZbass MIDI inspired by acoustic folk, Americana, indie, pop, and rock music from the 60's through to today
- Performed by a professional session player
- Covering 4/4, 6/8 and 12/8 playing variations in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 62 BPM to 154 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge sections
- Requires Toontrack EZbass 1.0.6 (or above).