DRUM MIDI THE POP PLAYBOOK
Drum grooves and fills inspired by pop music from the ’60s through to today
This is the essential collection of tried-and-true grooves and fills you need for all your general pop composing requirements. It will transport you on an exhilarating seven-decade journey around the globe and back, inspired by some of the most recognizable musicians, singers, and drummers from the 1960s to the present.
This MIDI collection focuses on diversity rather than parts, with 30 compositions that each cover five or more grooves and the necessary fills to go with them. You can expect anything from the blunt, funk, and exuberant to the subtle and relaxed.
As songwriters, we all need a creative haven. This is your new A-Z of pop beats to turn to when inspiration strikes just as much as when you’re drawing blanks. Time to open up your new pop playbook and get going.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by pop music from the ’60s through to today
- Distinct groove ideas, ideal for basic but beat-oriented pop music production
- Played by drummer Darby Todd
- 30 songs featuring several groove and fill variations each
- More than 440 individually played files
- 3/4, 4/4, 6/8 and 7/8 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 62 BPM to 208 BPM
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, EZdrummer 3, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3.
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of EZdrummer or Superior Drummer is required.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.