DRUM MIDI SALSA GROOVES
Drum MIDI inspired by the wealth of grooves associated with salsa
Salsa is one of the few musical genres where rhythm and melody coexist in equal measure. You'll discover a whole ecology of grooves, patterns, and rhythms under its broad awning. The son, mambo, rumba yambu, comparsa, timba, guaracha, bembe, and cha-cha-cha are just a few of the varieties available; each has its own distinct push, pull, and pulse.
In this MIDI pack, Venezuelan native and Grammy Award-nominated drummer Pablo Bencid takes you on an unforgettable ride through a veritable universe of salsa-related rhythms. Expect a collection of grooves that covers the entire spectrum from the utmost in finesse and subtlety to the absolutely wild and untamed – all expertly performed by a world-class artist with years’ worth of experience behind the kit.
Looking to spice up your songwriting game with a new kind of beat that bursts with color, feel, energy and passion? Here’s a slew of brand new old-school grooves!
- Grooves and fills inspired by a variety of salsa-oriented rhythms (mambo, rumba yambú, comparsa, timba, guaracha, bembé, cha-cha-cha and more)
- Performed by Grammy Award-nominated drummer Pablo Bencid
- Each category contains several four-bar variations in increasing complexity for hi-hats, cymbals, rims and toms as well as a broad selection of fill-ins
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight feel with tempos ranging from 66 BPM to 120 BPM
- More than 400 individually played files
To use this product, an installed and activated Version of EZdrummer or Superior Drummer is required.
Toontrack products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.toontrack.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.