DRUM MIDI MONUMENTAL
WHEN GROOVES MOVE MOUNTAINS.
A broad-style collection of grooves and fills inspired by the post-metal genre.
In a genre where atmosphere, feel and dynamics run like arteries through every arrangement, the groove is monumental. In fact, it’s the lifeblood present in the fabric of its DNA and, when played right, it can be the pivot around which an entire song revolves. In this MIDI pack for EZdrummer and Superior Drummer, Thomas Hedlund boils down his years behind the kit of Swedish post-metal veterans Cult of Luna to a collection of MIDI that, just like the genre itself, draws from an amalgam of styles. Expect a highly versatile collection of drum MIDI for slow, atmospheric and groove-centric songs applicable far beyond what you’d casually file under “metal.”
This is a MIDI pack where a fearless blend of styles and a no-rules-apply logic come head to head with convention and, yet again, proves why Thomas Hedlund is one of the most dynamic and inventive drummers on the scene.
Works with EZdrummer, EZdrummer 2, EZdrummer 3, Superior Drummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3.
- Drum grooves and fills inspired by the post-metal genre
- Ideal for atmospheric, slow and doom-like arrangements
- Performed by Thomas Hedlund (Cult of Luna/Phoenix)
- In excess of 500 individually played grooves/fills
- Covering 4/4, 5/4, 7/8 and 9/8 playing variations in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 65 BPM to 130 BPM
To use this product you need an installed and activated version of EZdrummer or Superior Drummer.
You need an internet connection to authorize / activate the product.