CHRIS HEIN BASS
Six professionally sampled Nobel basses
After more than a year of production, Chris Hein presents six noble basses sampled with all the details that leave nothing to be desired: an electric bass musician Stingray
picked & slapped,
and for the first time a
with three different strings: steel strings (the classic jazz Bass), nylon strings (the hi-fi sound) and gut strings (old-school sound for the swing of the 40s).
The complex script programming in the Kontakt Player enables sound shaping that goes far beyond the possibilities of a real instrument.
For the first time, all nuances of playing technology have been implemented in a sampled bass, with 112 functions that can be automated via midi controllers are available, including some world firsts such as repetition hot keys, key vibrato, fall control, bridge / center playing, pick-up micro-blending , Expression samples, pinch harmonics, automatic mode, slide mode, chord mode and much more.
- 12.7 GB of fantastic, natural bass sounds
- up to 4,089 samples per sound
- Native Instruments contact Player Engine
- up to 42 articulations
- up to 8 velocity levels
- 112 Midi controllable and automatable parameters
- Repetition hotkeys
- Vibrato buttons
- four release controls
- Fall control
- Bridge / center playing
- PickUp micro-blending for double basses
- Pinch Harmonics on the E-Basses
- Expression samples
- Automatic, slide and chord mode
- IKM AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop included
This product ships with the latest NI Kontakt Player! Please refer to the product description with which contact version you can use the product.
Download current free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download current free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
They want more?
This library entitles you to purchase the reduced crossgrade of the full version of KONTAKT from Native Instruments.
The following list shows whether the relevant version of Kontakt is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = up to 4.2.4
- From OS X 10.8 = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = Up to 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = Up to 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = up to 4.2.4
- Vista = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = up to 5.2.0
- Vista = up to 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = Latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = Latest
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack, only 64-bit)
FOR "CONTACT" APPLIES TO ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free hard disk space for the application
additional hard disk space according to the library size
Stand-alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
You need Native Access to install, register, activate and update your products. Start the Native Access software and log in with your Native Instruments credentials to begin setup.
For successful activation, Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An offline activation on another computer cannot be carried out.
AAX native, AU, KontaktPlayer powered, Mac, RTAS, Standalone, VST, Win
Download size: 12.28 GB