CHAMBER STRINGS II
Soft voices from the heart of the orchestra
This Vienna Instruments Collection expands our Chamber Strings I with completely new, sensitive playing styles for small string ensembles. Chamber Strings II contains many playing techniques from the first collection, which are now played here “con sordino” (with mute). Their velvety sound is carefully integrated into delicate, intimate arrangements and thus enriches your range of strings from Vienna with another nuanced variation.
The Chamber Strings II Collection offers numerous facets of muted short and long tones, crescendo and diminuendo variants, but of course also the unique interval performances such as legato, portamento and trills. All samples were recorded by an ensemble of experienced musicians who have been contributing their talent and internationally acquired routine to the recordings of the Vienna Symphonic Library for years. With this collection, your skills and chamber music experience bring sensitive traces of sound into your studio.
Chamber Strings II - instruments: violin ensemble (6 musicians), viola ensemble (4 musicians), cello ensemble (3 musicians) & double bass ensemble (2 musicians)
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 13.245 | Download size 6.2 GB | Installed file size 11.4 GB
Full Library: Samples 30.405 | Download size 6.2 GB | Installed file size 11.4 GB
Purchasing a VSL library also entitles you to download the Vienna Instruments software player free of charge, which contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB of RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.