Cantus, Gregorian Chants
As a further component of his vocal series, Eduardo Tarilonte brings Cantus, a real Gregorian choir. Enrich your film scores, documentaries, games and music productions with lifelike medieval monk's chorals.
Incomparable Reality ...
Pure inspiration ...
Cantus is unique. A choir library that allows you to easily create your own absolutely realistic liturgical melodies without having to resort to fixed phrases.
Cantus has an innovative phrase arranger that lets you write 24 words (120 elements: words and syllables) with 5 “true legato” vowels (a, e, i, o, u) and special “Mmmh” articulations with just a few clicks of the mouse Patch can be combined.
With Cantus you get:
- 5 different "True Gregorian Style Legatos" (a, e, i, o, u)
- "Mmmh" articulation
- A powerful phrase arranger with 24 words, 3 different articulations (staccato, fast and slow speeds).
- All words can be split, so a total of 120 words / syllables are available
- All words can be combined with "True Legato", whereby the corresponding vowel is selected automatically
- A collection of 20 Gregorian chants, split into 400 phrases
- 60 minutes of music
- 19 soundscapes, compiled from vocal samples
- 6,000 samples (stereo, 44kHz, 24 bit), library size 2.8 GB.
At least Free Kontakt Player or Full Kontakt Version 5.8.1 required
Updates for your Cantus and Mystica libraries are now available in your Native Instruments customer account or in the Native Instruments Service Center . With this update, Cantus and Mystica have been made compatible with each other and you can now exchange Phrase Arranger presets between the two libraries. This update is a “must have” for all Cantus and Mystica owners.
Thomas Mavian for filmandgamecomposers.com:
"If you ever need to write something remotely connected to gregorian monks chanting you'd be a fool not to try Cantus - Gregorian Chants."
The required contact version for this product can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (last update), i5, 4 GB RAM
Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (last service pack), Intel Core i5 or similar CPU,
2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT libraries)
- Mac OS X (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
You need Native Access to install, register, activate, and update your products. Launch the Native Access software and log in with your Native Instruments credentials to begin setup.
For successful activation, Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An offline activation on another computer can NOT be performed.
AAX native, AU, KontaktPlayer powered, Mac, Standalone, VST, Win
Download size: 2.78 GB