APPASSIONATA STRINGS BUNDLE
Save up to 30% compared to individual orders!
The large Vienna Instruments DVD Collections are the most powerful orchestral virtual instruments that have ever been developed. The collections, divided into the various instrument categories, offer the complete playing styles of the respective instruments with which you can achieve the highest quality and most authentic results.
If the oversized widescreen Hollywood sound is required, then you are definitely right with the APPASSIONATA STRINGS. You can achieve epic breadth and passion in expression with the Legato or Sul-G Performances in various vibrato strengths. But even “action-packed” passages are no problem for the 20 violins, 14 violas, 12 cellos and 10 double basses (including six 5-strings!) Thanks to the differently accentuated interval tones, staccatos and spiccati. While APPASSIONATA STRINGS I already covers a wide range of articulations, APPASSIONATA STRINGS II is dedicated to the lyrical “con sordino” variant (with mute). Some composers even double their "normal" string sound with the "con sordino" playing styles in order to achieve maximum warmth and breadth.
Included collections : Appassionata Strings I & Appassionata Strings II
Scope of the library
Standard Library: Samples 21,975 | Download size 11.3 GB | Installed file size 19.4 GB
Full Library: Samples 46.020 | Download size 11.3 GB | Installed file size 19.4 GB
Do you have a standard library and want to upgrade to FULL with the extended library? Here, too, your standard library is deducted from the shopping cart. The same applies to the completion of bundles.
Please note that all discounted, customer-specific orders have to be carried out manually by us and can therefore take up to one working day.
Purchasing a VSL library also entitles you to download the Vienna Instruments software player free of charge, which contains the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (last update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB copy protection plug) or other USB eLicenser (e.g. from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (the latest version can be found at www.eLicenser.net )
- free hard disk space according to the following table of space requirements
Other system configurations can work, but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (last update, 64-bit), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon
- 4 GB of RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3 / 3.1 UASP support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU / VST / AAX compatible host program (also runs stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments and software require a ViennaKey !
The USB dongle from eLicenser (Steinberg compatible) is not included in the Vienna Instruments, but must be purchased separately. So you have to order at least one ViennaKey or Steinberg eLicenser together with your first VSL product. Each ViennaKey can store up to 100 product licenses.
You also need an internet connection on any computer to authorize a ViennaKey.