REAL GUITAR 5
AAX native, AU, Mac, standalone, VST, Win
Realistic sounding solo and rhythm guitars
If you are looking for realistic sounding solo and rhythm guitars, MusicLab´s RealGuitar has everything you need. RealGuitar 5 is a sample-based virtual instrument that turns any keyboardist into a perfect guitarist - in real time!
Chords played on the MIDI keyboard are automatically converted and all important chord types are correctly recognized. Keyboarders become guitar virtuosos who "hammer away" from the keys with a variety of guitar playing techniques such as strumming, picking, muting and sliding.
Of course, Real Guitar also delivers the ultimate library of high quality acoustic guitar sounds. The two included guitar instruments offer a total of 13 different acoustic guitars with steel and nylon strings, fingered and picked as well as 12 and 14 strings. Last but not least, the Package 1250 offers professional rhythm guitar patterns that cover a wide range of musical styles and in no time underlay every song with the right guitar accompaniment.
Don't miss the RealGuitar video clips. They offer a quick insight into numerous features and clearly show you the possible ways of playing.
The performance of RealGuitar is based on completely new technologies that are integrated into this innovative guitar simulation:
INCLUDING TWO INSTRUMENTS
- RealGuitar Classic - includes all of our original guitar models with many new game features.
- RealGuitar Steel String - presents the debut of our new Steel String guitar set.
NEW STEEL STRING GUITAR SAMPLE SET
- New high quality 24-bit stereo samples.
- 6-string, 7-string baritone guitar tunings.
- Standard 12-string and baritone guitars.
- Standard 14-string guitar.
- Nashville tuning for standard and baritone guitars.
- Authentic velocity with controllable buzz and slap noises.
- Up to 30 different samples for repeating notes.
- Stereo, mono and double output options.
- Stop Slap and Stop Strum Sound FXs.
- Palm mute sound with tightness control.
NEW MULTI PERFORMANCE MODE
- Combine different guitar techniques (strumming, solo, string picking etc.) with a single performance layout.
- 25 new key switch FXs in chord mode.
- Number of strings played with strum chords adjustable via velocity.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions / positions.
- Free voice guidance for strum chords.
- Hammer-ons and pull-offs in chords.
- Slide (bottleneck) emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects and their combinations.
- Advanced speed curve control.
- High quality reverb FX.
- Internal loop in song mode.
- Use DAW MIDI tracks to control patterns.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology that mimics changes in the position of the guitarist's hand on the frets on the guitar neck. This enables you to record up to 122 guitar frets on just 50 keys of an ordinary MIDI keyboard!
- The Original Guitar Touch technology, which allows you to easily imitate the basic guitar playing styles (tremolo, striking, plucking, pulling, string-pressing, damping etc.) - and this on an ordinary MIDI keyboard and with MIDI controllers such as pitch bend, Modulation wheel, sustain pedal, after touch.
- The unique Struminator technology offers the possibility to use alternative MIDI controllers to control RealGuitar such as the Guitar Hero Controller.
- The guitar rhythm pattern technology with a powerful pattern manager and a huge MusicLab guitar pattern library contains 1250 guitar rhythms for easy creation of guitar accompaniments.
- The Song Mode mode is an easy-to-use songwriting tool that allows you to create backing tracks in an instant. Select a chord and the desired pattern and you have created one of many song parts easily and conveniently.
- The Humanize Section lends traces, authenticity and realism to both the live recorded and programmed guitars.
Importing chords / songs with lyrics from any website has never been easier than in RealGuitar 5, select the desired text and the chords above it and add them to the Favorites window by drag & drop, select a pattern and design So you can change songs according to your ideas or create something completely new!
RealGuitar uses the principle of floating fret position to imitate changes in the position of the guitarist's hand on the frets on the guitar neck. This makes it possible to record up to 122 guitar frets on just 50 keys of an ordinary MIDI keyboard! The fact that 19 frets of the first string and 16 frets of all other strings (2-7) have sampled for all guitar patches allows you to emulate the playing and sound of a guitar with the highest tonal precision.
- Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2 / VST3 / AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB + RAM, 5GB + free hard disk space
- OS X 10.9 - 10.15
- VST2 32bit / VST3 64bit / AU 32bit or 64bit / AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB + RAM, 5GB + free hard disk space
- Works in all leading DAWs as a virtual instrument software plug-in, such as Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One, Live ...
- Standalone operation
- AAX support: Pro Tools 11/12/2019 AAX64
You need an internet connection to authorize / activate the product.