REAL EIGHT 5
8-string Electric Guitar Virtual Instrument
RealEight is the ideal guitar for creating lead, rhythm riff, and even bass tracks in your rock and metal masterpieces! This virtual guitar provides incredible playability based on an easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
RealEight covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his 8-string electric guitar, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, sliding, scraping, and more! Due to 24-bit high quality dry samples which were recorded directly from the pick-ups, you can easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amp simulator.
Incredibly deep sound covering huge 5-octave note range (8 strings, 24 frets)!
Ready-to-use Double Track and Quad Track patches with a single MIDI input
30+ authentic guitar articulations and effects
Advanced Humanize section allowing to add realism to the performance both live and step-recorded in a MIDI track
Baritone mode turning RealEight into 7-string baritone guitar (tuning F#-B-E-A-D-f#-b)
Bass mode lowering the pitch of all strings to Bass guitar tuning
The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 200 guitar frets using just 60 keys of a standard keyboard!
Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
Song Mode turning RealEight 4 into a powerful and easy-to-use songwriting tool allowing you in no time create perfect guitar backing tracks for your songs. Simply insert chord symbols and rhythm patterns into the built-in Song Track - and your guitar part is ready!
The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (Guitar Hero 4 and World Tour controllers only for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
Version 5 Features
- Advanced Multi Performance mode:
Combining various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FXs in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
Additional Usability Features:
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Resizable GUI (zoom 80/100/120/150/200%).
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Drag and Drop Song events (chords and patterns) to DAW MIDI track.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and playback Song events directly to Song mode window.
- Hold Pedal on virtual keyboard.
- Pitch Wheel and Mod. Wheel MIDI activity indicators.
- macOS 10.9-11.2
- 32 bit & 64 bit
- RAM: 2GB
- Windows 7-10
- 32 bit & 64 bit
- RAM: 2GB
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.