HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRAL WOODWINDS
The third installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen.
HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRAL WOODWINDS production team includes 2019 GRAMMY WINNER "Best Engineered Album, Classical", ACADEMY AWARD, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winning sound engineer SHAWN MURPHY, who has recorded and mixed the scores for more than 400 feature films including the Star Wars franchise (The Rise of Skywalker, The Last Jedi, The Force Awakens, Revenge of the Sith, Attack of the Clones, The Phantom Menace), The Hunger Games franchise, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Jurassic Park and The Lost World, Titanic, Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Mission: Impossible, the Indian Jones franchise (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, The Last Crusade), the Fantastic Beasts franchise, etc; and multiple award-winning EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP virtual (software) instrument producers DOUG ROGERS and NICK PHOENIX; and composer and orchestrator THOMAS BERGERSEN.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds was designed to be the most detailed collection of orchestral woodwind instruments ever assembled, and offers unprecedented control over the sound of the instruments.
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds includes: Alto Flute, Bass Clarinet, Bass Flute, Bassoon, Clarinet, Contra Bass Clarinet, Contra Bassoon, Eb Clarinet, English Horn, Flute, Flute 2, Oboe, Piccolo Flute.
But most importantly check out our articulations chart at the product page which really shows how far the production team went to create the ultimate orchestral woodwinds library.
- 5 user-mixable mic positions (one of these is a vintage alternative), extensive articulations
- Includes PLAY 64-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes.
HOLLYWOOD ORCHESTRAL WOODWINDS GOLD EDITION
Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Gold Edition is 16-bit, with one mic position (Mid) and all articulations. Upgrades to the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond Edition will be effortless as all articulations are included in the Gold Edition, and can be done at any time. The Gold Edition is available for purchase via download or supplied on an optional CCC Gold Sound Data hard drive for ease of installation (see conditions below).
Majority of the Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds instruments include the following:
- True legato intervals at 2-3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- True connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- True double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- Expressive sustains
- 9 way staccato round robin at 3 dynamics
- 9 way staccatissimo round robin at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- Multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your woodwinds compositions
- Trills at 3 dynamics
- Multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances
- Flutter tongue
PLAY 6 software (included) is required to use this product (download at Support page)
Diamond - 150GB free hard disc space, iLok Account (required for machine-based license), iLok Key (optional),
Gold - 20GB free hard disc space, iLok Account (required for machine-based license), iLok Key (optional),
MAC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
PC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
MAC RECOMMENDED SYSTEM
PC RECOMMENDED SYSTEM