With Gothic Instruments DRONAR Guitarscapes you can create a massive range of guitar-inflected textures from natural strummy accompaniments to wildly complex and awe-inspiring soundscapes.
DRONAR Guitarscapes features hundreds of beautiful presets and a huge set of controls designed to invite deep exploration, expression and discovery. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, you can create mind-expanding atmospheres simply from playing a very small number of notes.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Includes over 320 inspiring presets
- 5.89GB of sounds
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- Sounds derived from recordings of mandolin, electric, acoustic and steel guitars
- Create huge shimmery pads, complex atmospheres and otherworldly soundscapes
- From organic and dreamy to incredibly dark and chaotic
- Simple controls deliver massive control
- Great for soundtrack projects as well as Indie, Rock, Pop and Ambient music
- Beginner and expert friendly
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with new Rhythm Editor.
- Dive deeper with DRONAR's unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
"It is when you start to play with the controls that you realise the power of Dronar, particularly when you consider what can be done with automation, or even a simple tweak of the mod wheel." said Future Music magazine about DRONAR Hybrid Module and now that power is utilised once again with the eagerly awaited second instalment in the DRONAR series.
DRONAR is a deep, expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator with each module exploring a different area of sound and music. Guitarscapes is the second module in the series providing a quick, easy and expressive tool for creating a massive range of guitar-based textures.
From shimmering ethereal pads that exude heavenly enchantment to dark and chaotic tension-packed atmospheres, Guitarscapes is perfect for cinematic soundtrack projects, yet its ability to produce natural strummy accompaniments also make it a versatile tool for a variety of genres including Rock, Pop, Indie, Hip Hop and Ambient music. And, thanks to the power of DRONAR, all it takes is the press of a few notes...
DRONAR automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life.
Such simple actions free up your spare hand to expressively control the dials and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. DRONAR instantly adds low, mid-range and high sounds plus sound effects, so you barely need any other sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music.
Beginner and Expert Friendly
Needing to only play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is inviting for beginners, but an expert will get further by knowing which notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials. Beyond the shimmering immediacy of the ‘Main Page’ awaits a whole other world of expert control, turning DRONAR into a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
Interactions between crazy internal modulations (rhythm sequencer, arpeggiator, LFOs and delays) take DRONAR Guitarscapes it into another dimension….
Not just another cinematic guitars library...
Unlike many ‘guitar atmosphere’ products that lean towards either fairly straight recreations of standard guitar sounds, or have complex pre-made atmospheres without a deep level of control, DRONAR Guitarscapes focuses primarily on performance and expression.
Many of the raw underlying samples are straight guitar sounds and the engine provides a huge amount of control and creativity using arpeggiation, gates, pattern sequencing and modulation of 8 simultaneous sounds.
It’s designed to be played with one hand, freeing your other one to make new sounds by exploring the dials, and also recording your changes in your DAW as an expressive performance.
Furthermore, DRONAR Guitarscapes uses separate bass, mid range, high end and sound effects layers all interacting to create a complete evolving sound, rather than just guitar or pad sounds.
- LAG Tramontane steel string guitar with StudioLAG preamp.
- Takamine Nylon Acoustic guitar
Electric guitars and bass:
- Fender FMT HH Tele (Flame Maple Top, 2 humbuckers)
- Schecter Jeff Loomis 7 string with single coil and Humbucker
- Fender Jazz bass.
Mandolin and pedal steel:
- Rains D-10 Pedal Steel
- Hilton Volume Pedal
- Little Walter 50 Watt Amplifier and 1x12 speaker cabinet
- Wampler Pedals
- Colin Kendall Mandolin into a Neumann TLM103 mic
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.6 or higher
MAC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Mac OS X 10.10 and above
- 2GB of RAM
WINDOWS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows 7-10
- 2GB of RAM
Download Size (RAR files):
- Part 1 - 5: 953 MB each
- Part 6: 136 MB
- Bonus Pack (zipped file): 19.2 MB