Distorchestra is the 13th DRONAR Module. Harking back to the cinematic sound of their popular first “Hybrid” module, Distorchestra uses orchestral samples (strings, brass and woodwinds) processed by sound design genius Alessandro Camnasio (Aquaman, Us, Fantastic Beasts) to create an infinity of complex, organic pad textures.
The sounds range from beautiful and emotional to tense and horrific but they are always expressive, cinematic and the highest possible quality. DRONAR is a deep, expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator, each module exploring a different area of sound & music. In Distorchestra, live recordings of brass, woodwinds and strings effects and notes have been expertly processed and transformed by sound design master Alessandro Camnasio into strange new sounds that retain the organic, cinematic quality of the original audio. In DRONAR’s glorious engine 8 separate sounds are animated by independent arpeggiators and modulations to conjure an otherworldly, evolving synth engine.
- 200+ premium presets hand-crafted by experienced sound designers
- 5GB core library
- Powered by the award-winning updated DRONAR Engine
- A one of a kind, processed orchestra at your fingertips
- Sound library includes brass, string and woodwind performances from leading professional session players
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver infinite creative potential
- Save time on creating complex soundscapes which would normally take hours to create
- Super low loading times with new snapshots system
A UNIVERSE FROM A NOTE:
DRONAR creates mind-expanding atmospheres from a very small number of notes played (1 to 4 recommended). It automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The results are rich and dramatic.
A HAND FREE FOR EXPRESSION:
This sonic complexity from one hand frees up the other to expressively control dials with mouse drags or external MIDI controller knobs and record the changes as a performance in your DAW. Subtle dial movements give deep expression, ideal for soundtracks as well as highly expressive pads, patterns and atmospheres in any genre.
A COMPLETE ATMOSPHERE:
Because DRONAR instantly adds low, mid -range and high sounds plus sound effects, you barely need other non-Dronar sounds to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music.
BEGINNER AND EXPERT FRIENDLY:
Needing to only play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is inviting for beginners, but an expert will get further by knowing what notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials. Beyond the shimmering immediacy of the ‘Main Page’ awaits a whole other world of expert control, turning DRONAR into a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
- 4 cores, i5
- Windows 7-10 or OS X 10.11 and above
- Kontakt 5.8
- Avoid directly hosting in Logic Pro X with a pre-2014 or less powerful Mac (Logic Pro X
forces Dronar to run on one core which can lead to CPU spikes on less powerful or older Macs including Mac Pros, so a different DAW or external host such as VE PRO is recommended to avoid this)
- At least four cores, i7
- At least 16 GB RAM
- Windows 7-10 or OS X 10.11 and above • Kontakt 5.8.1 or later
- Installed on an SSD drive
- Computer from 2014 or newer
- 256 samples audio buffer