DRONAR Brass is the seventh module in Gothic Instruments’ hugely popular atmosphere creation series for Kontakt and brings a distinctively different sound to the product line.
Despite beginning its journey as recordings of a concert brass group in an English church hall, with DRONAR Brass what you DON’T get is a brass sample library. What you DO get are organic, evolving atmospheric pads and pulses with a rich brassy core that can convey a mood of peace as well as heroism. A soundtrack from a steampunk brasstopia where synths are made of brass and run on steam power...
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Expressive and innovative atmospheric sound creator
- Includes 248 .nki presets
- Total library size: 5.91GB compressed from 9GB of audio
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher
- Evolving, rich and complex pads and textures that would otherwise take hours to create
- Sounds range from breathtakingly majestic to ethereal and uplifting
- The perfect companion with DRONAR Live Strings for enhanced orchestral colours
- Highly suitable for movie, tv and video game soundtracks
- Great for electronic and pop music
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Create your own rhythm patterns in amongst the pad magic with the Rhythm Editor
- Dive deeper with DRONAR's unique independent arpeggiators
- Onboard FX provide further sound design options
The titles in the DRONAR series have repeatedly received 5 star reviews from Sound on Sound magazine as well as widespread acclaim from other press outlets, and the users themselves. DRONAR Brass is set to continue that success with its ability to quickly create a complete piece of atmospheric, expressive music with just the press of a few keys…
The audio for the DRONAR Brass module was recorded with a concert brass group in a church hall in Northern England, after which it was heavily processed and looped. Once fed into DRONAR's glorious award-winning engine, and animated by its independent arpeggiators and modulations these textures take on a further dramatic new life.
The result is organic, evolving atmospheric pads, textures and pulses with a rich brassy core - a futuristic world of brass, if you will.
WHO'S IT FOR?
From breathtakingly majestic to ethereal and uplifting, suspenseful to relaxing…
DRONAR Brass is useful for any project that requires interesting atmospheric pads - from electronic music and pop music to film and media jobs.
The brass texture lends itself to warm, rich sounds and can convey a mood of peace as well as heroism and will blend well with the DRONAR Live Strings module to give enhanced orchestral colours.
Furthermore, DRONAR Brass is both beginner and expert friendly… Needing to only play a few notes and move a few dials to get such rich expression is inviting for newcomers to the DRONAR series, but an expert will get further by knowing which notes to play and how to express emotions using the dials.
Beyond the shimmering immediacy of the 'Main Page' awaits a whole other world of expert control, turning DRONAR into a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
Interactions between crazy internal modulations (rhythm sequencer, arpeggiator, LFOs and delays) take DRONAR Brass into another dimension…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
DRONAR creates mind-expanding atmospheres from a very small number of notes played. It automatically spreads out the chord in the mid-range, adds a root bass note, a high note and then adds evolving sound effects. 8 simultaneous different sounds are then animated with LFOs, a rhythm sequencer and arpeggiators to bring them to life. The results are rich and dramatic.
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1-5: 1GB each
- Part 6: 108MB