SYMPHOBIA COLOURS ANIMATOR
SYMPHOBIA COLORS is a new library series from the world of SYMPHOBIA. Based on the SYMPHOBIA concept, fresh new sounds are offered, packaged in small bites.
ANIMATOR - ENSEMBLES & EFFECTS FOR ANIMATION SCORING is a library for animation and cartoon scoring, for everything that is funny. Animator is quick and easy to use.
detailed description in English
Laughing clarinets, jazzy staccatos, xylophone winks and trombone slides - SYMPHOBIA COLORS: ANIMATOR is a library dedicated to all things funny. Instantly playable, ANIMATOR will become your go-to source when scoring cartoons, animated features, light games
ANIMATOR pays homage to the masters of animation scoring - Scott Bradley and Carl Stalling. Featuring an ensemble that consists of (bass) clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp and percussion, the library focuses on short, snappy and
playable articulations, phrases and special effects. These recordings are grouped by action, with names such as 'Wink Wink', 'Uh Oh' and 'Laughter', enabling you to quickly find the sound you need.
ANIMATOR focuses on ensemble recordings, with differently arranged instrument combinations spread over the keyboard. A selection of articulations is also available for individual instruments, such as a laughing glissando played by just clarinet or trombone.
Furthermore, a selection of cartoon sounds from SYMPHOBIA 3: LUMINA is included.
The ANIMATOR interface allows for real-time mixing of the 3 mic positions, independent pitch and speed controlling, tempo syncing and on-the-fly octave shifting. All this makes ANIMATOR our most playable and - dare we say it - funniest library to date.
- Aimed at cartoon, feature animation, light games and sitcoms
- Recorded arrangement: clarinet, bassoon, trumpet, trombone, violin, contrabass, piano, harp & percussion
- Instantly playable, pre-arranged articulations and effects
- Select solo articulations and effects
- 3 concert hall mic positions with real-time mixing
- Tempo-synced runs & phrases
- Free time-stretch control for majority of instruments
- Tempo sync for runs and phrases
- On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right)
- Contains select material from Symphobia 3: Lumina
- 4 GB library pool (2 GB in compressed NCW format)
- 44.1 kHz 24 bit
- Contact 5.3 format
- License for Contact Player included
Download current free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download current free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
They want more?
This library entitles you to purchase the reduced crossgrade of the full version of KONTAKT from Native Instruments.
The following list shows whether the relevant contact version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = up to 4.2.4
- From OS X 10.8 = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = Up to 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = Up to 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - Latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = Latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = up to 4.2.4
- Vista = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = up to 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = up to 5.2.0
- Vista = up to 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = Latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = Latest
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack, only 64-bit)
FOR "CONTACT" APPLIES TO ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free hard disk space for the application
additional hard disk space according to the library size
Stand-alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
You need Native Access to install, register, activate and update your products. Start the Native Access software and log in with your Native Instruments credentials to begin setup.
For successful activation, Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An offline activation on another computer can NOT be performed.