DRONAR CINEMATIC ATMOSPHERES
DRONAR: Cinematic Atmospheres is the fifth module in Gothic Instruments' series of atmosphere creation tools for Kontakt and, unlike previous modules, the focus turns to the FX dial courtesy of some weird and wonderful fields recordings by Alessandro Camnasio.
From intensely high pitched to the deepest low frequencies, eerie and haunting, dark and mysterious, not to mention those that are simply offensive to the ears, the FX elements in this collection will make you feel cold, tense and inextricably uncomfortable. They are, therefore, the perfect ingredients for using DRONAR to create evocative musical soundscapes and atmospheric pads that will emotionally charge your next modern cinematic production – from mystery and horror to sci-fi and thriller genres.
Dark echoing winds, deep rumbles, anxiety-inducing atmospheres... beautifully warped and exquisitely alluring or the stuff of your darkest nightmares... the sounds in DRONAR Cinematic Atmospheres cover a wide frequency spectrum that make this module a minefield of intriguing audio to be explored and expressively played.
Coupled with DRONAR's dashboards of easy-to-use controls and effects, these sounds are heavily customisable and can be tweaked to exactly meet the needs of your project. What's more, fascinating tuneful presets created by guest composers will give you an instant starting point.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- Expressive soundscapes and atmospheric pads creator
- 144 .nki patches
- 1,662 samples
- Total library size: 3.76GB
- Developed for the full (paid for) version of Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher
- Sounds recorded and processed by Hollywood Trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio
- Contains unique and highly useable FX for building textures
- Evolving, rich and complex sounds that would otherwise take hours to create
- Guest presets created by professional film composers
- Covers a wide frequency spectrum for ultimate versatility
- Highly customisable with easy to use controls
- The ideal tool for modern movie, tv and video game soundtracks
- Excellent for mysery, sci-fi, thriller and horror scenes
- Also great for dark ambient and electronic music
- Expert and beginner friendly
- 6 pages of simple controls deliver massive control
- Dive deeper with DRONAR's unique independent arpeggiator
- Random button for instant and inspiring new sounds
- Onboard FX provide further sound design opportunities
The emphasis of Cinematic Atmospheres is on the FX dial, with more FX sounds included than previous DRONAR modules for a wide palette of eerie and interesting atmospheric audio.
Created by Hollywood Trailer Sound Designer Alessandro Camnasio, the extraordinary environmental recordings included electrical sparks, magnetic interference, rain, thunder, water and many more which were then processed and manipulated to take them to more abstract levels. The titles of these samples alone are evocative – Cyber Screecher, Rainy Flutes, Violent Glider, Boiling, Burning Sparks, Hi-Tech to name just a few.
These FX can be used on their own as a pure sound design layer or blended in the background behind a pad to add a texture that heightens the uncertainty and mystery in the overall sound.
Kontakt files for fully purchased Kontakt 5.6.8 or higher
- Will not work in the free Kontakt Player
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 -3: 953 MB each
- Part 4: 550 MB
- Install size: 3.76 GB